Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman

Finance
Stephen Clark, Finance, Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman

Stephen Clark

Finance
Teresa Yargee, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman

Teresa Yargee

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Rueben Couch, Sales Consultant, Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman

Rueben Couch

November 18, 2018

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- Tabithabeasley1103 Verified Customer

Ide like to thank Nathan and Joseph for having great customer service they where very kind and speedy with the process ide recommend Landers dealership and will refer anyone I can thanks for being such honest and caring group of individuals

Joseph

November 18, 2018

"Servicing recalls"

- KRISTI Verified Customer

The service I received was excellent and the staff were all extremely friendly. I had to have a few recalls addressed and they took care of it all very quickly. When I called to schedule everything they were extremely accommodating and even asked if I wld be needing transportation to anywhere after dropping my vehicle off. I wld definitely recommmend Landers!

Braxton Stoneking

November 17, 2018

"Great experience!"

- AVJONES91

I walked in and told them I was interested in a challenger! I had driven around the lot to look. Andre showed me two. A blue one and a black one. I had a hard time deciding. Andre was patient and very helpful while I made my decion??

Andre Starks