Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Parts Director

May 24, 2017

"Poor Customer Service"

- Clifton

We have been dealing with EARL (Worst Service Advisor ever...in my opinion. Can't even get the Service Manager to give me a call back after leaving several messages and going up to the dealership. Earl sends a text to me stating that I need to authorize $1700= dollars of work without stating what needed to be done. I would never take not buy another vehicle from this dealership.

Earl Haley

April 03, 2017

"SALES EXPERIENCE"

- David Thompson

THE MANAGEMENT AND SALES PERSON, JOE GREEN, MADE THIS A PLEASURABLE BUYING EXPERIENCE. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AND THEY WORKED HARD TO ENSURE I GET THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS PLEASANT AND THE OTHER SALES STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND MADE YOU FEEL AT HOME.

Joe Green

March 31, 2017

"New Truck Purchase"

- MrMrsSmith

My husband and I purchased a new truck from Landers Dodge last week. The customer service was great! Jermal had a wonderful attitude and was very helpful throughout the entire process. When we made the decision to buy, it was time for close of business (we were unaware). No one made us feel like a burden or rushed. They got things done quickly and efficiently, yet remained friendly and helpful. Lance Havener assisted us with financing. We have never made a purchase with such little headache. He was wonderful! Not to mention, we got a great deal. This isn't our first new vehicle, but it was our first new vehicle from Landers, and we will be returning in the future!! Thanks Jermal, Lance, and everyone else for all of your help.

Jermal - Sales, Lance Havener