Landmark Ford Lincoln

Mike Walker, Red Team Service Advisor, Landmark Ford Lincoln

Mike Walker

Red Team Service Advisor

September 13, 2018

"Easiest buying experience ever! "

- Jaime

Charlie was very knowledgeable about my new Escape. He made the transition between ending my lease and purchasing a new vehicle seamless! I would recommend Landmark Ford to anyone looking for a friendly staff and a great deal on a new Ford!

Aaron Weeks

September 13, 2018

"Short and Sweet!"

- 1Nimbus

My car was ready, my keys were ready, I picked up the car, and went home! It was easy, the people where I picked up my keys were hysterically funny, and the people at the front desk were so kind! Even as I waited for my car to be brought down, another person walked by and asked if I needed anything! I’d consider that great service!

You’ll have to look them up- I don’t remember who helped!

September 04, 2018

"Replaced our 2003 Explorer with a 2018"

- ecolter600

They have a very good selection and excellent terms for financing. We replaced our 2003 Explorer that we purchase from Landmark 15 years ago with a 2018 Model.

New 2017 Ford Explorer, $45420