Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Laramie GM Auto Center

2.4

3600 E Grand Ave, Laramie, Wyoming 82070
Contact Dealership
Visit Dealership Website

May 16, 2019

"Used Lemon"

- g_jake

Waited to write a review about the Laramie GM Auto Center at 3600 Grand Ave, Laramie, WY. Errors on my part and some on their part. 1. I purchased a used 2003 Honda Accord in October 2018 (with under 140,000 miles) 2. I observed an anti-freeze smell before purchase, but the salesman said that the radiator was just replaced. So, he and I thought the anti-freeze smell was probably just some anti-freeze that spilled and was burning off. 3. The anti-freeze smell went away for a few days but returned. And, the radiator was low on anti-freeze. This happened over the next month or so. 4. I called Laramie GM Auto Center and the Service tech said that the radiator was not replaced. 5. I called my mechanic who said it was a blown head-gasket causing the anti-freeze leak. This would be a very costly repair. 6. I called Laramie GM Auto Center again, during the daytime, and had to leave a voicemail. I did not receive a return phone call from anyone at Laramie GM Auto Center. 7. BEWARE. BE CAUTIOUS before buying a used vehicle from Laramie GM Auto Center.

Jareel Tyson