Waited to write a review about the Laramie GM Auto Center at 3600 Grand Ave, Laramie, WY.
Errors on my part and some on their part.
1. I purchased a used 2003 Honda Accord in October 2018 (with under 140,000 miles)
2. I observed an anti-freeze smell before purchase, but the salesman said that the radiator
was just replaced. So, he and I thought the anti-freeze smell was probably just some anti-freeze
that spilled and was burning off.
3. The anti-freeze smell went away for a few days but returned. And, the radiator was low
on anti-freeze. This happened over the next month or so.
4. I called Laramie GM Auto Center and the Service tech said that the radiator was not replaced.
5. I called my mechanic who said it was a blown head-gasket causing the anti-freeze leak.
This would be a very costly repair.
6. I called Laramie GM Auto Center again, during the daytime, and had to leave a voicemail.
I did not receive a return phone call from anyone at Laramie GM Auto Center.
7. BEWARE. BE CAUTIOUS before buying a used vehicle from Laramie GM Auto Center.
Employees Worked With