Larry H. Miller Colorado Chrysler Jeep

350 S. Havana Street, Aurora, Colorado 80012

Christopher  Sainvil, Internet Sales Manager, Larry H. Miller Colorado Chrysler Jeep

Christopher Sainvil

Service Director
3.9

"Buying My New Jeep"

- Marg1223

My husband and I came to Larry H Miller because we heard how great their customer service is. That’s definitely true! Rick Lowe was a fantastic salesman along with his manager. They worked a fantastic deal for me and it was such a pleasant experience! Highly recommend you go to Larry H and ask for Rick! He’ll hook you up!

Rick Lowe

"Pleasent experience "

- FAL

They were patient, and friendly. Smooth and quick process. Showed me exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to come here.

Chris DeCaro
Christopher Sainvil

"Relocated to a Denver "

- DLM630

I moved to Denver the day before and, for the first time in five years, I needed a car. Vehicles had changed a lot since I last purchased, so I was a bit apprehensive at the start. Rick and everyone at Larry H Miller changed that very quickly - I felt welcomed right away, they listened to exactly what I wanted in a vehicle, and provided me with great options. They were honest, friendly, and enjoyable to work with. The whole experience went very smoothly, and I would recommend coming here to anyone looking for a new vehicle in Denver.

Rick Lowe