Leith Acura

Israel Chacona

January 17, 2018

"Great customer service"

- AD-MDX

Customer service was great when I went in for an oil change and car inspection. Justin Hager was super professional and kept me informed during the process. Time spent waiting was minimal witch is much appreciated.

January 16, 2018

"Top Notch Customer Service at Leith Acura"

- Nash080713

I have been coming to Leith Acura since buying my TL 13 yrs ago. Justin Hager has been my main contact person in this time (all of their service people are top notch). He has been amazing to work with in the 13+ years and I now take my Honda Pilot to him for service now. I live in Clayton so the commute to Cary is bumper to bumper. The trip there and back is worth it to me because of the customer service I receive. I have never been disappointed with Leith Acura and I look forward to continuing my relationship with them in the future.

Justin Hager
Mike Mitchell

January 14, 2018

"Easy, smooth car buying process"

- dthurst2

I had an excellent experience buying a 2009 Acura TSX from Leith Acura. The sales staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I worked with Corey and he was open, transparent and helpful from start to finish.

Corey King