Leith Acura

Justin Hager

Ian Swindell, Sales, Leith Acura

Ian Swindell

April 24, 2018

"Graciously walked me through the process"

- Satisfied Customer

Over the course of several months, and numerous texts and emails, Eric answered all of my questions, and led me through the process. My time at the actual dealership was more dictated by me, and my indecision on color and trim choice. But once we moved forward, everything progressed smoothly. Would definitely return to Leith for my next purchase.

Eric Rich

April 23, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- April

Eric made it easy to make a decision and finalize the deal without spending my entire day at the dealership. It was very smooth, start to finish.

Eric Rich

April 22, 2018

"Thanks to Kai for a great car buying experience."

- Hank and Peg

Kai listened to our requests and was very helpful without pressuring us. It was the easiest car buying experience we have had in a long time. Thanks Kai!

Kai Hardaway III