Leith Acura

Tom King, Vehicle Exchange Manager, Leith Acura

Tom King

Vehicle Exchange Manager

November 15, 2018

"first Acura purchase from Leith was excellent"

- fgjhlfkj2flek

This was my first time buying from Leith. I've had several TLs and MDXs over the years and was in the market for a low mileage 2015 TLX. The other Acura guys who I live closer to and I had purchased my previous 2 Acura's from would not negotiate and close the deal I wanted. I decided to give Leith a shot and walked out with a great car at a great price. Tom was great and extremely knowledgeable about the TLX and went above and beyond in customer service by picking me up at my house to come pick up the new car.

Tom King

November 13, 2018

"Award winning salesman! KERRY LEEBURN"

- LFAJARDO

Kerry made it happen when we didn't think it could! My son's 1st car on his limited budget, thanks to Kerry @ Leith! Wow!!

Kerry Leeburn

November 07, 2018

"Great experience!"

- drzejday

Made the experience of shopping for a car easy and straightforward. No hassles, felt like sales person was transparent and I found the negotiation phase very relaxing and speedy. Spent less time in this dealership than any other because they immediately gave me options I could work with.

Mike Mitchell