Lenoir City Ford

Jeff Bryant, Sales Consultant, Lenoir City Ford

Jeff Bryant

Majdi Awad, Business Manager, Lenoir City Ford

November 14, 2017

"Best place to buy a vehicle"

- brian s connell

Lenoir City Ford made it so east to buy my 2016 Nissan Altima. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. The staff is so nice and polite. I'll be going back for my next vehicle.

Glenn Wood

November 14, 2017

"Best big investment purchase of my life!!"

- Newcar4321

Laranda was Kind, Courteous,& Very Professional. She went above &beyond for me, & I will never buy from anywhere else!! Thank you, Laranda, for making this one of the Best days of my Life!!

Laranda Vasser
Glenn Wood

October 26, 2017

"The EASIEST and BEST car buying experience!!!!!"

- steve dooley

I have NEVER went to a car dealership like this!!! It was the EASIEST car buy I have ever experienced will send people your way...Lisa made me feel at ease the entire time my car died on me and she got me in the right car the day I went in. Thank you Lisa for all the help!!! I want to also thank Majdi for getting me financed this is our NEW car dealership.

Lisa Bunch-Myers