Lenz Truck Center

F&I Manager
Marty Krepsky, Sales  , Lenz Truck Center

Marty Krepsky

January 17, 2019

"Great Buying Experience "

- Kawags

Everyone that I met at Lenz was very friendly. They were very accommodating. They had a great selection of vehicles and were very patient when we weren’t sure what make/model we wanted. We dealt with Tony and he was awesome.

Tony Demos

January 10, 2019

"Helpful and motivated "

- Dan thomas

Very helpful and also a honest man straight forward with you no beating around the Bush with him also good guy to deal with period.

January 07, 2019

"Great / HUGE Dealership and Best Selection!!!"

- Paul

Have been looking over 3 years for a very specific F150. LENZ had EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! I live in Michigan, my in-laws live in northern IL. We drove to Fond Du Lac to pick it up on Christmas Eve! Mike B. was super patient and answered my plethora of questions about the F150. Mike never pressured me at any time and made purchasing this super easy since I have never bought out of state before. We are for sure going to check back when we need to buy another vehicle for my wife. LENZ has way nicer pre-owned vehicles then ALL the Ford dealers I have been walking through and searching online for over the past 3 years. The only thing I would recommend is have the detail department remove and buff out surface scratches before pick up date. This overall was an A+ top notch experience!!! Thank you again Mike B. for making this a GREAT experience and giving me peace of mind. -Paul-

Used 2017 Ford F-150, $35497