Lenz Truck Center

Dave Reilly

September 18, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- Mike1234

I had a terrific experience at Lenz. I dealt with Mike Buhler. Mike was friendly, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. When my family and I came to pick up the truck I had purchased it looked absolutely fantastic just as Mike had promised. If you are in the market for a truck I highly recommend Lenz, I’d also like to give another thanks to Mike Buhler, it was a true pleasure to work with you. I’ll be back when the time comes.

Mike Buhler
Dan Bergin

September 17, 2018

"Very customer focused!"

- Parkin.mat

The team at Lenz went way above expectations to get me into the truck I wanted. I would highly recommend buying from them! They understood my needs and made it happen.

Dave Reilly
Justin Johnson
Brian Lenz

September 14, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Bigkev8772

I had been searching the internet for weeks to upgrade our truck. Our family was growing out of the old one and I started my search. I was able to compare a lot of options and pricing online. I found the truck I was interested in at the Minocqua location. We were going to be camping in the area, so I scheduled a test drive with Steve Svendsen. The truck was ready for us and we took it for a ride. We came back to the lot, and a couple hours later we had a new truck! We got a very fair price for our trade-in, which we purchased from Lenz in Fond du Lac. The new truck exactly fit our needs and the whole process was very streamlined. Thank you Steve and Lenz Trucks!

Steve Svendsen