Lenz Truck Center

Ryan Perez

October 13, 2017

"Quick, Honest, Simple"

- newnissanguy2017

Mike was amazing!! After a few days of emails and a few phone calls (I am over 200 miles away from the dealer) Mike and I had some great numbers to work with and I was able to get to the location, test drive, sign, and leave in a little over an hour. Mike was able to get me a great price on the new truck and I could not be happier. Thank you Mike Buhler and Lenz Truck Center!!

Dave Reilly

October 09, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Brian King

Mike and the Team went above and beyond any expectations. Due to an unexpected mechanical failure on my previous Diesel I was put in the position that I needed another truck. I was met by Mike at the door and he handed me the keys for 2 Trucks that I was interested in. When I returned to the Dealership we sat down and worked up the numbers so that I could get my new truck. Mike was completely Honest and up front with everything from the start and made me feel reassured that together we would make it happen. When I picked up my new truck a few days later and I left the Dealership, I felt that I had gained a friend in Mike and he was not just another Salesperson. If you are looking for a great deal and A Great Person to deal with you should ask for Mike. Again, THANKS MIKE !! Brian

Dan Bergin

October 07, 2017

"Worth the Trip"

- oilman

A friend of mine recommended Lenz since I was looking for a used diesel truck. I live in Michigan which uses a LOT of road salt. Vehicles get rust damage over time. He said Lenz's vehicles are usually sourced from other midwest states that use less salt, plus they have a great selection. When I saw one that I was interested in I contacted salesman Mike Buhler. After learning more about the vehicle I made the decision to make the 7+ hour drive. I was also looking at trading in the truck I was driving. This was not an easy decision for me to make as I had one very bad experience with a used car dealer. I had to go to court to get my down payment back. After a short introduction we looked over the truck. It was clean, no rust for a 2008. The test drive was by myself. We negotiated on my trade in and made a deal. I was 100% satisfied with the experience, before, during and after the deal. If you do your research you will be making the same trip I made. I do read reviews and this is probably the first 5 Star rating I've ever given on anything.

Used 2016 Dodge Durango, $36497