Lester Glenn Subaru

676 Reviews of Lester Glenn Subaru

August 24, 2017

"excellent service"

- RichLepore

A friend told us to see Jamie Palazzo when we went to Lester Glenn and he was very nice. After explaining what we were looking for he had Seth show us a few vehicles we were thinking of (Outback and Forrester) and he explained the features of each and we took test rides in both. We ultimately leased a 2018 Forrester with eyesight option. It is just right for our needs and the price was right! Donato took over from Seth to go over the financing of the vehicle and was very though in our options and explained the differences. After all of this Jennifer came out to show us how to use the various controls on the steering wheel and the eyesight controls and to hook up our Bluetooth phones to the Forrester (a big Thanks for that) so I would say over all our experience was a great one!

Other Employees : Jennifer
Aug 29, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Jamie and our dealership and that our whole team was so helpful and accommodating while you were buying your new car. It's awesome that we were able to get you exactly what you wanted for a price that was best for you and your family - that's what it's all about! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Congratulations and enjoy!

August 21, 2017

"Dinner took longer!"

- Reig3

Awesome experience! Jamie and Andrew made this deal quick and painless, thanks to everyone involved in getting this car out the door and in our garage at home. A fantastic deal on a fantastic car, more than happy. Looks like Subaru number 4 will be coming from Lester Glenn as well when the time comes.

Andrew Thomlinson
Aug 25, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were buying your new vehicle! It's awesome that our team was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks again and enjoy!

August 20, 2017

"Ann Marie Napoli"

- rlp3839

When my 2015 Forester was totaled in an accident, and I did not sustain any injury, thanks to all the safety features in my Subaru, I went back to Ann Marie Napoli. She could not have been kinder or more compassionate. She was most helpful during this stressful time in getting me my new 2017 Forester. I will definitely recommend Subaru, the Lester Glenn Subaru dealership and absolutely ANN MARIE NAPOLI!

Ann Marie Napoli
Aug 25, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review! We are truly sorry to hear about your accident but we're very glad that our Subaru team was able to help you get into the vehicle that was most suitable for you. Subaru's really are amazing and we're so glad that you decided to go with another one. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendations and we certainly hope to see you again in the future. Thank you so much again and best of luck! Enjoy your new Forester!

August 17, 2017

"Professional, Efficient, and Fair"

- nmoran

After buying my first car from Lester Glenn, I have nothing but good things to say. The Sales Manager Jamie Palazzo was nothing but up-front, and professional in every aspect of the deal. My salesman Roy Hudec was a very down-to-earth guy that made the process easy, and stress free. Even when I came in to finalize my sale on Roy's day off, he came in to finalize everything, not complaining, but thankful for the business. The dealership is evidently well run, and worth a look if you're shopping for a Subaru.

Roy Hudec, Jr
Aug 18, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. It's wonderful to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly with Jamie and our Subaru team. It truly sounds like our team went above and beyond to make sure you were able to get what you wanted for such a great deal. That's what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about! Thank you so much again for your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!

"Great Dealership"

- jeffbodner34

Mark and Donato were great through the whole process. Both were understanding of our needs and were able to get us the car we wanted at a great price. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Mark Bellotti

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Mark and our team and that everything went so smoothly. We very much appreciate your recommendation and your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

"#4 and counting"

- Legacy

The sales rep at Lester Glenn Subaru was very helpful in the selection of my 2nd Legacy (#4 for our family). The team at the dealership worked together to answer questions and gather information to help w/the decision process of leasing vs buying.

Ron Garguilo
Ann Marie Napoli

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. We're thrilled that you were able to get a great deal on your new Legacy and that you felt so comfortable. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again!

"Outback Customer"

- jlennon45

When to Lester Glenn Subaru with intent to trade my older Forrester around 2:00 pm and was greeted by Jay Jackson who was a salesman. He helped me pick out an Outback that had all the features I was looking for and in the color I like. We reviewed the car in detail and even tested all the radio features and streamed my own music via my iPhone and then he let me take it out for a great test drive. I really liked it and said OK, LISTS SEE IF WAS CAN WORK OUT A DEAL. Jim Grace reviewed the 0% financing and looked at my trade and we agreed on the value of my trade. Then I sat down with Donato and completed the loan paperwork in fifteen minutes. I WAS HOME IN TIME TO HAVE DINNER. WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Jim Grace
Jay Jackson

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that our Subaru team was so helpful and accommodating with everything throughout the whole process. It's wonderful that it all went so quickly and smoothly and that you were able to get the vehicle that was best for you. That's what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about! We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Best of luck and enjoy!

"Excellent"

- Catherine Nemick

Our experience at Lester Glenn Subaruwas terrific. Our salesman - Roy - was friendly, knowledgeable and just a great guy. Lester Glenn's staff were very helpful.

Roy Hudec, Jr
Other Employees : Jen

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Hi Catherine, thanks so much for this great review! We're very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our dealership and that Roy was so helpful and pleasant throughout the whole process. We very much appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future! Thank you again and enjoy!

August 15, 2017

"Very low key with no pressure."

- johnD

I was contacted by Lester Glenn organization after visiting the website and made an early morning appt. Upon arrival, I was introduced to Seth, a salesman and reviewed my intention to lease a Subaru Legacy. I took a test ride in a Legacy and was very impressed with the ride and handling. As with most car dealings we discussed a lease fee and at the end, I told Seth what I wanted to pay - He discussed it with his manager and agreed with my numbers. I am now enjoying my new Legacy.

Patrick Piro
Gavyn Potter
Aug 15, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. It's wonderful that Seth and our whole Subaru team were so helpful and informative and that they were able to help you get what you wanted. We're so glad you love your new Legacy and we wish you lots of luck with it in the future! Thank you so much again for the feedback and enjoy!

August 12, 2017

"2017 Crosstrek Purchase"

- B. Cain

Seth Leifer is a very personable salesman! It has been a pleasure working with him! Seth took his time to show us all the Subaru models and we decided to purchase a 2017 Crosstrek. We didn't feel rushed or pressured. Thank you, Seth!

Aug 15, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Subaru responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that Seth was so helpful with everything while you were buying your new vehicle. It's great that you felt so comfortable the whole time and that you were able to get what you wanted. We appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you again and enjoy!