Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Michael Liccardi

September 18, 2018

"Craig = the real deal"

- Flywithbrea

Craig was able to pull strings for me, make me feel comfortable, and now i am so satisfied with what i got to drive home! he’s honest, doesn’t beat around the bush. He gets to the point, very friendly and overall a great salesman. !!! THANK YOU CRAIG!!

Michael Liccardi
3.0
Craig Russell

September 18, 2018

"Very knowledgeable, easy to work with sales man..."

- Cdefinis

I was in a rush to buy some kind of cargo van for work, Vlad helped me a van next Day was ready for pickup! I was very happy with how knowledgeable he was with the Ram I was looking it. Would most definitely do business with him again and recommend to anyone looking. Thanks again Vlad!

Vlad Kanyev

September 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- Bluestreak

Matt Barocas spent a lot of time with me and really helped me decide what vehicle I was looking for. Sounds stupid but he knew what I was looking for even though I thought I knew what I wanted. I left happily and unexpectedly with a truck that I love. Thank you for your time and experience.

Matt Barocas