Lithia Dodge Ram FIAT of Las Cruces

155 Reviews of Lithia Dodge Ram FIAT of Las Cruces

February 14, 2019

"Lousy service"

- me

I bought my 2012 2500 Ram from Lithia. I have tried several times to get my ram in to address an urgent recall and a rear pinion seal leak which needed to be addressed as well. On two occasions I spoke with a man who advised me that he would have someone call me to address this issue. I have yet received a call back. I spoke with Viva Dodge and was able to get an appointment within three days. Needless to say I will never deal with Lithia again.

Unknown
August 14, 2018

"Good experience "

- Brian H

Been here for service on my Ram 2500 Diesel several times. I have been pleasantly surprised by the service. No complaints. No feelings of being taken like most places. I only hope they keep the same people with the new owners.

August 05, 2018

"Very good atmosphere "

- Rulie

Attendant very courteous and well mannered.waiting area was very suitable for my wait with television and some hot coffee. Showroom was nice to look at also with the new vehicles.

Sal Gomez
August 03, 2018

"Tony was great"

- Randy

We needed to get our vehicle in on short notice. We drive a Pacifica and with 4 kids we were in a bind. Tony got us in, analyzed the problem (bad battery), and had us on our way. Keep in mind, this was after we went to the competitor who told us they were booked for the next 5 days (Tony initially said he was booked too). Great service!!!

July 28, 2018

"Great thanks"

- Franky

It was a pleasure buying our new durango at lithia of Las Cruces. This was our second time buying a car at lithia .we have great satisfaction during both occasion.the people was wonderful and the process was easy and smooth.i wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car as long I'm still in Las Cruces. I service my cars here and the people at the garage specially Toni are magnificent

Luciano Hernandez
July 19, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- Rob

Marlin did an outstanding job getting us into a vehicle that works for us. We were not pressured into buying and that says a lot about this dealerships commitment to the customer. Definitely will be going back for our next purchase.

Marlin Redd

Lithia Dodge Ram FIAT of Las Cruces responded

Thank you Rob! We do appreciate the kind words that you gave us! We are always striving to do better and I know Marlin will appreciate your kind words. We look forward to serving you and welcome to our Lithia family!

July 19, 2018

"What I wanted"

- Lynny6

Marlin was the best. He took us around and showed us the Durango and journey. He was knowledgeable and super friendly. Isaac was amazing as well and took very good care of us.

Marlin Redd

Lithia Dodge Ram FIAT of Las Cruces responded

Thank you Lynny6! We here at Lithia are always trying to provide the best customer experience to everyone that walks through our doors, we look forward to seeing you! Thank you again and welcome to our Lithia family!

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Dodge guy55

Service Department is wonderful! They treat people right! From managers to advisors to technicians, they take care of your vehicle right. Fast and friendly parts and service!

Mark Altgibers
Sal Gomez
Chris Brusuelas
Junior Urbina

Lithia Dodge Ram FIAT of Las Cruces responded

Dodge guy55, Thank you for the outstanding review! Our service team takes pride in providing accurate and friendly service to all our customers. If you have any issues we will be happy to take care of it for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service department "

- Bubba

Brian made sure that everything was right. He has continued to provide the best customer service. He has ensured everything was done right and helped me out when the work took a little longer then expected. Tony also made sure I was taken care of.

Brian Freeman
July 14, 2018

" "Managing expectations""

- Ram/JGC

In order to have a positive experience at the dealership repair shop it all starts with the service advisor if you have a very capable service advisor and mechanics your experience is more than likely to be better I have one and his name is Tony he's a super guy and I try to only deal with one person with his assistance my experience is much more positive again any good service advisor is worth his or her weight in gold go Mopar!

Jesus Vela-Godinez

Lithia Dodge Ram FIAT of Las Cruces responded

Thank you Ram/JGC, we do appreciate the words and Tony appreciates them as well. Thank you for coming to Lithia Dodge. Hope to see you again!