Long Island City Volkswagen

56-15 Northern Blvd, Woodside, New York 11377 Directions

235 Reviews of Long Island City Volkswagen

February 13, 2019

"Great service, entire experience was great!"

- amontalbano

Refath was fantastic! He really took his time with us, and explained everything. He went over the options, and had answers for all of our questions. There were a few snags (not his fault!) that happened and he made accommodations so we could be on our way that day. Sherette was also a big help!! She helped us with the financial paperwork and was super friendly and fast. Both associates were extremely knowledgeable, and our experience could not have been any better!

Sherette Corsey
Feb 14, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Amontalbano, We read your review and want you to know how much we appreciate you letting our online community know how well you were treated and how much you loved the great service you received across the board. Refath is an incredible Product Specialist, so thank you for mentioning his fantastic service as well!

February 12, 2019

"PATIENT "

- Meliism

I’m not the most experienced negociator. So when it came down to breaking down the legistics of leasing a vechile. Adonis and the rest of the staff members were willing to explain things in latent terms. I appreciate the fact that they weren’t annoyed by my hesitation and really wanted me to understand how things work. I asked a lot of question as should anyone! I leased the Tiguan Se 2019 2/11/2019 Adonis was very thorough and also asked a lot of questions on our needs. I would recommend him as a salesperson he doesn’t come off too eager to please which made us feel comfortable with our decision.

Adonis Pena
Feb 14, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Meliism, it is great to know all your questions were answered and that you felt heard. We value that with our customers and it sounds like Adonis met that with excellence. Your five-star review speaks of the quality you felt and for that, we are very thankful.

February 11, 2019

"Great Experience! Refath was awesome. "

- Jacki249

Great experience leasing a 2019 Jetta. Refath was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. I really enjoyed the no pressure friendly helpful style, it made for a very pleasant experience. Thank you!

Sherette Corsey
Feb 13, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Jackie, Thank you for the five-star review! We were so glad to hear that you loved Refath's excellent and knowledgeable customer care. We want all our customers to be happy and so glad to hear that you were!

February 11, 2019

"FANTASTIC "

- nycmedicjc

I had an AMAZING experience at LIC VW. My sales girl, Yesenia, was the best. After meeting with me and listening to the specifics I needed in a car she guided me in the right direction. Financial manager, Sherette was just as great. The overall staff was very accommodating as well. If you're in need of a car, checkout LIC VW!

Feb 13, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

It is no surprise you are so happy with your customer service at LICVW. Yesenia takes care of her customers and offers knowledgeable insights that help you make an informed decision. With that, we are so grateful that you took the time to let us know how pleased you are!!

February 09, 2019

"Great dealer experience "

- Speedrj23

Purchased my sixth VW last week and it was probably the best dealer experience with a VW dealership. Kevin and Adam got the deal done quickly and Adonis was probably the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with. Used cars aren’t always perfect but he made every necessary steps to make sure that the car came out perfect for me. I was definitely impressed with his professionalism. All three guys were all excellent. Highly recommended.

Adonis Pena
Feb 09, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Speedrj23, we are amazed that you have now purchased the sixth VW in your car owning history! That is pretty phenomenal and then to add that your experience with us "was probably the best dealer experience with a VW dealership." takes us to a new place in excitement! Thank you for the five-star review and your incredible confidence in our service.

January 25, 2019

"First car"

- ivanb

I had an amazing experience at volkswagon LIC. I am so excited to take on this new venture. Eveyone here is super helpful and friendly

Jan 28, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Ivan B, thank you for your five-star review and for rating your overall experience with such a high recommendation! We are so glad to hear how your experience benefited you with your new car purchase.

January 15, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Akdmks9

Thanks to Raffi I got my first car! It's everything I wanted and needed. He's professional, he's helpful, very knowledgeable with the cars he's selling and he even helped me get my wheel locks the same day I left with the car. Thank you again! I really appreciate your help!

Jan 16, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Akdmks9, we are stoked that you got everything you wanted and needed in your first car! That's tremendous...and is totally reflected in your five-star review! Thanks so much for the high recommendation. As always, we appreciate your business.

January 05, 2019

"A job well done"

- Cacar123

We went in looking for a car for our daughter. We ended up purchasing the car and was very happy with our purchase. Refath was friendly, professional and very helpful. He went out of his way to make us comfortable while we were there and with our decision to purchase the car. Everyone we meet, while we waited in the dealership was very friendly. Needless to say my daughter is extremely happy.

Other Employees : Abraham Kiryako
Jan 06, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Cacar123, thank you for letting us know how you went about purchasing a car for your daughter. We are thrilled that you gave us a five-star review and felt we provided "a job well done!" Congratulations for an excellent purchase and for making your daughter so happy!

January 02, 2019

"Returning buyer"

- Nick

2nd purchase from LIC Volkswagon. I purchased my car, brought it home, and my parents fell in love with it. 2 weeks later i brought them bak to meet wit Yesenia, and Destiny to inquire about a possible purchase. Set the appointment with Destiny over the phone, and closed the deal wit Yesenia. Follow up from Destiny was great also. Recieved the same amazing and friendly service. Pricing was fair, and they worked with my parents to get a deal done. Definately will be bringing more friends and family back to LIC Volkswagon.

Other Employees : Destiny
Jan 06, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Nick, how incredible that you are a returning buyer and that your service experience with us was rated with five-stars! We are so glad you took the time to write the post and let us know how Destiny and Yesenia made your purchase smooth and "amazing" as you put it.

December 29, 2018

"Easy to Work With - Outstanding Service"

- jclark

From the moment I walked into the dealership, David took the time to understand my car needs and determine how to make those needs fit within my budget. In the end, David helped me work through my available options to exchange my current over mileage VW lease with a deal on a brand new 2019 VW Tiguan. Most importantly, throughout the entire process, David made sure to keep me informed on each step. I would recommend him to anyone looking to lease or finance their next Volkswagen.

David Encarnacion
Other Employees : Abraham Kiryako
Dec 30, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

jclark, thank you for taking the time to let us know how thorough David was by taking the time to understand your car needs and making them fit within your budget. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.