Long Island City Volkswagen

Matthew Lopez, Finance Manager, Long Island City Volkswagen

Matthew Lopez

Adam Frania, Finance Manager, Long Island City Volkswagen

Adam Frania

Arnolda Shaholli, VEST Certified Product Specialist, Long Island City Volkswagen

VEST Certified Product Specialist
Nick Letsios, Principal, Long Island City Volkswagen

Nick Letsios

Principal
4.3

May 19, 2018

"Friendly and Good Experience"

- Tommy

Yesenia Cordova was very helpful in helping me buy my first car. She was very informative about each step of the car buying process. Additionally, she was readily available to help out with any questions that came along the way. Overall a positive experience would recommend.

Yesenia Cordova

May 18, 2018

"Very pleasant and easy going"

- Plesk

Amazing experience walking in the dealership. Had a great experience with Arnolda. She was very helpful and friendly. She provided me with everything I needed to know about the car and was by far one of the easiest decisions. She worked an amazing deal I couldn’t pass on. I will definitely be coming back to her for my next car purchase

May 18, 2018

"Good experience overall"

- dee

Our salesperson Arnolda Shaholli was extremely personable and helpful, and gave us a very good deal after we had done some comparison shopping. The entire staff were hospitable and patient, never making us feel rushed though we spent hours there. Matthew Lopez, who handled the financing portion, was great. He answered our questions thoroughly and also gave us helpful tips. The only reason I didn't give five stars was because when we picked up the car, we weren't given a tour of the features at first. However, once the employee showing us where the car was parked realized that fact (I don't remember his name), he gave us a quick overview. Had this part been planned, we all could have dedicated more time and it would have been more beneficial to us. But we have to read the manual anyway and he tried to make up for the oversight, so it's really a small point in an overall very positive experience.

Matthew Lopez