Long Island City Volkswagen

229 Reviews of Long Island City Volkswagen

January 15, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Akdmks9

Thanks to Raffi I got my first car! It's everything I wanted and needed. He's professional, he's helpful, very knowledgeable with the cars he's selling and he even helped me get my wheel locks the same day I left with the car. Thank you again! I really appreciate your help!

Refath Ahmed
Jan 16, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Akdmks9, we are stoked that you got everything you wanted and needed in your first car! That's tremendous...and is totally reflected in your five-star review! Thanks so much for the high recommendation. As always, we appreciate your business.

January 05, 2019

"A job well done"

- Cacar123

We went in looking for a car for our daughter. We ended up purchasing the car and was very happy with our purchase. Refath was friendly, professional and very helpful. He went out of his way to make us comfortable while we were there and with our decision to purchase the car. Everyone we meet, while we waited in the dealership was very friendly. Needless to say my daughter is extremely happy.

Refath Ahmed
Abraham Kiryako

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Cacar123, thank you for letting us know how you went about purchasing a car for your daughter. We are thrilled that you gave us a five-star review and felt we provided "a job well done!" Congratulations for an excellent purchase and for making your daughter so happy!

January 02, 2019

"Returning buyer"

- Nick

2nd purchase from LIC Volkswagon. I purchased my car, brought it home, and my parents fell in love with it. 2 weeks later i brought them bak to meet wit Yesenia, and Destiny to inquire about a possible purchase. Set the appointment with Destiny over the phone, and closed the deal wit Yesenia. Follow up from Destiny was great also. Recieved the same amazing and friendly service. Pricing was fair, and they worked with my parents to get a deal done. Definately will be bringing more friends and family back to LIC Volkswagon.

Yesenia Cordova
Other Employees : Destiny

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Nick, how incredible that you are a returning buyer and that your service experience with us was rated with five-stars! We are so glad you took the time to write the post and let us know how Destiny and Yesenia made your purchase smooth and "amazing" as you put it.

December 29, 2018

"Easy to Work With - Outstanding Service"

- jclark

From the moment I walked into the dealership, David took the time to understand my car needs and determine how to make those needs fit within my budget. In the end, David helped me work through my available options to exchange my current over mileage VW lease with a deal on a brand new 2019 VW Tiguan. Most importantly, throughout the entire process, David made sure to keep me informed on each step. I would recommend him to anyone looking to lease or finance their next Volkswagen.

David Encarnacion
Abraham Kiryako
Dec 30, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

jclark, thank you for taking the time to let us know how thorough David was by taking the time to understand your car needs and making them fit within your budget. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

December 27, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Anthony Nankoo

Sam is by far a great salesmen! He told me he was going to work out the greatest price he can give me on a GTI, and he did just so. At the end of the day we both walked away happy. Sam was super calm and he stood his ground when it came to the goals of the company. No B.S. at all! I thought he’d been with the company far longer from the way he carried himself. Only to find out he’s been in the company for 2 years, I was astonished. In the future, I see Sam as a manager and I feel he deserves it.

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Anthony Nankoo, your "GREAT EXPERIENCE" thanks to Sam being a great salesman is a tremendous compliment. Thank you for the five-star review and your high recommendation of Sam. We take this to heart and appreciate your input.

December 27, 2018

"1.5 hours b/c we test drove and he was so informative"

- Dgargas1130

He waa informative and intuitive with his knowledge of the VW Vehicles. We will return b/c he sold the idea and need of what we wanted. We just werent ready yet. We owe him the sale when it comes!

Adonis Pena

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Dgargas1130, thank you for your incredible review. It is incredible when your purchasing decision only took 1.5 hrs because you did a test drive and had a Product Specialist that was so informative.

December 25, 2018

"Friendly and outstanding service "

- Nadiamaq

Wasn’t planning on getting a Volkswagen to begin with but with the excellent help of Sam Sareen and his product knowledge, I walked out with a brand new SE Tiguan that I shortly fell in love with. You will not be disappointed.

Adam Frania
George S. Papantoniou

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Nadiamaq, can we say just how much your five-star review means to us? We are over-the-top thrilled that you received outstanding service! Thank you for your great review and also acknowledging the excellent help you received from Sam Sareen, our product specialist.

December 17, 2018

"Great Customer service, Knowledgeable and friendly"

- Muaaz Adam

Our salesman, Jacob Vanderveer was very friendly and helpful. He worked around our budget and was able to get us a deal on our 2019 VW Tiguan. Kevin Brosi was very knowledgeable about what kind of car we wanted and explained out the options we could have specially that we came in returning a lease from another dealer. They were able to offer solutions for the early return of the other leased car and were on top of it until all was done and the car was returned. They always answered our calls and addressed our concerns even after we leased the car. I would recommend anyone to see them if you are on the market for leasing or financing a new or used car. Thank you both.

Other Employees : Jacob Vanderveer
Dec 19, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Muaaz Adam, your five-star review post showed us how important having knowledgeable and friendly service is to you. For that, we are very excited that you would recommend our services. We value your business and want to assure you that we are here to serve your automotive needs with excellence.

December 14, 2018

"Absolutely amazed! "

- Regina R

Yesenia Cordova did an outrageous job on helping me pick my first car for my family and I. She made me feel welcomed and help me understand on what's the perfect car for me. I highly recommend her to anyone whose purchasing a new car or trying to change cars for their bigger family. She followed up with me a week later to make sure I didn’t have any complications with my car and answered all of questions. Great job!

Yesenia Cordova
Dec 14, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Regina, the fact that "Yesenia Cordova did an outrageous job" on helping you pick your first car for you and your family, makes our day! THANK YOU for your five-star review and for your incredible post. We are available for your automotive needs!

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Regina, the five-star review for the"outrageous" job Yesenia Cordova provided for you in helping you pick out your first car for your family is over-the-top exciting. Thank you for the outstanding score you gave LICVW!

December 12, 2018

"Above and beyond service"

- Joseph Julian

Sam went out of his way to get me the perfect VW for the price range I had in mind and honored the advertised online special offer. I highly recommend Long Island City Volkswagen Thank you for the excellent customer service.

Sherette Corsey
Dec 13, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Joseph Julian, it is music to our ears when we hear that one of our excellent Product Specialist went "ABOVE and BEYOND" what was expected. Sam Sareen gets kudos for getting you the perfect VW for the price you needed. Thanks so much for the five-star review.

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Joseph Julian, we love that your high recommendation and five-star review has been shared with our online community. It thrills us to know that Sam went out of his way to get you the perfect VW for the price range you had in mind. Thanks again!