Long Island City Volkswagen

4.2

December 04, 2017

"Bert Wu is Wonderful! "

- marcanthony9999

Aside from learning about Volkswagen and the great 2018 line of vehicles, the service was a huge standout here. LIC Volkswagon was my last stop in the long day of test driving and visiting a multitude of dealerships. I was allowed some time in the dealership to check out some of the models without the high pressure or intrusiveness that I experienced from the other dealerships that day. When I was ready to speak to someone, Bert Wu took was there with a warm, friendly introduction and a handshake. I was with my 14 year old nephew and he took the time to ask him his name and greet him with the same respect. (A first for the day). Bert first sat us down and asked about my car history, what I was looking for and of course budget. Before he even attempted to sell us anything, he dug a little more into what was important to me as a driver. His exploratory approach immediately separated this experience from the others. He took notes, answered my questions and then we proceeded to look at some options. Bert was knowledgeable, professional and quite frankly, a joy to work with. He made this a completely new (and dare I say luxury) experience for me and for this reason, I am writing this review. If you are in the market for a new car, check out LIC and be sure to ask for Bert. As for the vehicle I chose, I went with the 2018 VW Tiguan SE and very happy with my choice

November 30, 2017

"Friendly, professional sales by people who care!"

- enginear313

I and my wife leased a new 2017 Volkswagen Golf TSI S from Long Island Volkswagen during Thanksgiving Holiday. They had the exact model we looking for.

November 06, 2017

"Loving It"

- LSSHOUT1

From the moment my husband and I walked in the showroom this young man Bert has made shopping for a new vehicle a fun experience. He was knowledgeable about the cars and there features .Thanks to Mr.Wu our long search is over!

New 2017 Volkswagen Golf