Long Island City Volkswagen

235 Reviews of Long Island City Volkswagen

December 27, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Anthony Nankoo

Sam is by far a great salesmen! He told me he was going to work out the greatest price he can give me on a GTI, and he did just so. At the end of the day we both walked away happy. Sam was super calm and he stood his ground when it came to the goals of the company. No B.S. at all! I thought he’d been with the company far longer from the way he carried himself. Only to find out he’s been in the company for 2 years, I was astonished. In the future, I see Sam as a manager and I feel he deserves it.

Jan 06, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Anthony Nankoo, your "GREAT EXPERIENCE" thanks to Sam being a great salesman is a tremendous compliment. Thank you for the five-star review and your high recommendation of Sam. We take this to heart and appreciate your input.

December 27, 2018

"1.5 hours b/c we test drove and he was so informative"

- Dgargas1130

He waa informative and intuitive with his knowledge of the VW Vehicles. We will return b/c he sold the idea and need of what we wanted. We just werent ready yet. We owe him the sale when it comes!

Adonis Pena
Jan 06, 2019 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Dgargas1130, thank you for your incredible review. It is incredible when your purchasing decision only took 1.5 hrs because you did a test drive and had a Product Specialist that was so informative.

December 25, 2018

"Friendly and outstanding service "

- Nadiamaq

Wasn’t planning on getting a Volkswagen to begin with but with the excellent help of Sam Sareen and his product knowledge, I walked out with a brand new SE Tiguan that I shortly fell in love with. You will not be disappointed.

George S. Papantoniou

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Nadiamaq, can we say just how much your five-star review means to us? We are over-the-top thrilled that you received outstanding service! Thank you for your great review and also acknowledging the excellent help you received from Sam Sareen, our product specialist.

December 17, 2018

"Great Customer service, Knowledgeable and friendly"

- Muaaz Adam

Our salesman, Jacob Vanderveer was very friendly and helpful. He worked around our budget and was able to get us a deal on our 2019 VW Tiguan. Kevin Brosi was very knowledgeable about what kind of car we wanted and explained out the options we could have specially that we came in returning a lease from another dealer. They were able to offer solutions for the early return of the other leased car and were on top of it until all was done and the car was returned. They always answered our calls and addressed our concerns even after we leased the car. I would recommend anyone to see them if you are on the market for leasing or financing a new or used car. Thank you both.

Kevin Brosi
Other Employees : Jacob Vanderveer
Dec 19, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Muaaz Adam, your five-star review post showed us how important having knowledgeable and friendly service is to you. For that, we are very excited that you would recommend our services. We value your business and want to assure you that we are here to serve your automotive needs with excellence.

December 14, 2018

"Absolutely amazed! "

- Regina R

Yesenia Cordova did an outrageous job on helping me pick my first car for my family and I. She made me feel welcomed and help me understand on what's the perfect car for me. I highly recommend her to anyone whose purchasing a new car or trying to change cars for their bigger family. She followed up with me a week later to make sure I didn’t have any complications with my car and answered all of questions. Great job!

Dec 14, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Regina, the fact that "Yesenia Cordova did an outrageous job" on helping you pick your first car for you and your family, makes our day! THANK YOU for your five-star review and for your incredible post. We are available for your automotive needs!

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Regina, the five-star review for the"outrageous" job Yesenia Cordova provided for you in helping you pick out your first car for your family is over-the-top exciting. Thank you for the outstanding score you gave LICVW!

December 12, 2018

"Above and beyond service"

- Joseph Julian

Sam went out of his way to get me the perfect VW for the price range I had in mind and honored the advertised online special offer. I highly recommend Long Island City Volkswagen Thank you for the excellent customer service.

Sherette Corsey
Dec 13, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Joseph Julian, it is music to our ears when we hear that one of our excellent Product Specialist went "ABOVE and BEYOND" what was expected. Sam Sareen gets kudos for getting you the perfect VW for the price you needed. Thanks so much for the five-star review.

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Joseph Julian, we love that your high recommendation and five-star review has been shared with our online community. It thrills us to know that Sam went out of his way to get you the perfect VW for the price range you had in mind. Thanks again!

December 09, 2018

"Good Service"

- Newcar2019

We had a nice salesman by the name of Sam, the only complaint is Sam gave us an appointment for 10:30 an arrived an hour late. The process took literally 7 hrs and we had informed him of our need to leave early. Despite this Sam worked hard to get us the best deal and find us the car we wanted. He explained everything in grave detail and if we had to do it over again VW of Long Island City and Sam as our Salesman would be our choice again.

Dec 09, 2018 -

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Sam Sareen, thank you for the review. Sam our Product Specialist at LICVW is very conscientious and wants more than anything to provide excellent customer service. Your comments about Sam giving you the best deal and would do it again says a lot! Thanks so much.

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your review and letting us know that if you had to do it over again, that you would choose Long Island City VW and Sam as your salesman. We value your feedback and seek always to provide excellent customer care.

December 08, 2018

"VW Atlas"

- FBeutura

My wife and I went to LIC Volkswagen and had a great experience. Yesenia Cordova was a pleasure to work with. She was polite and knowledgeable with out any pressure. She made you feel like family and helped us get into a beautiful VW Atlas in Red that my wife loves. THANKS YESENIA!!!

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

FBeutura, We are so glad you and your wife went to LICVW and came away with a great experience. Yesenia is truly professional yet caring and your five-star review highlights the excellent service you received. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are.

December 08, 2018

"Excellent customer Service!"

- GabeG

Excellent Customer Service! Sam Sareen made the entire process awesome! My wife and I were 100% satisfied with everything! Sam went above and beyond! He even came in on his day off! Thanks again!

Long Island City Volkswagen responded

Gave, thank you for your five-star review! We are thrilled that Same provided an awesome process for you and your wife. Your satisfaction with everything is tremendous!

December 06, 2018

"Amazing, and smooth !!!!"

- Assh0le3

Yesenia and her team was amazing ! They went above and beyond. I came in just to get a quote for my trade in, and ended up driving off with a new vehicle. There was no pressure, no credit application until we were sure we wanted change, and she gave us time to consider all options. The transaction was smooth, and they kept us informed throughout the whole process. It was 100% painless. I would definately recommend her to my friends and family. I will definately b back once my lease is up.