Lou Bachrodt AutoMall

Jennifer Morelock

November 15, 2018

"Great service"

- Mr lee

I really appreciated Fils help we drove 8 cars to make sure I got what I truly wanted, he didn't pressure me or gave me attitude like the guys from Anderson Toyota. Loved the service he gave us

November 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Ericaford

I came to Lou Bachrodt looking for a vehicle but I had tight parameters for what I was looking for with price, mileage, and type of vehicle. Sam was my salesman. He was phenomenal! Even with my tough parameters, he never gave up. He searched the entire inventory until he found what worked best for what I needed and what worked best with my family. He was beyond helpful, professional, and truly a wonderful salesman and made my difficult situation much more pleasant. I would highly recommend Sam!

Sam Ferrille
Other Employees : Linda Bressler

November 13, 2018

" Very simple could purchase a new car with phil"

- Tracy

Went in to return a leased cruise We called ahead to make a appointment with Phil he was waiting for us welcoming us at the door. He definitely was very helpful we will be returning!

• Indoor Customer Parking