Lou Sobh Honda - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jimmy Harris, Service Advisor, Lou Sobh Honda

Tala Sar

Justin Britt, Service Writer, Lou Sobh Honda

Service Writer

November 14, 2018

"Justin Britt is an excellent Service Department Rep"

- Moravian

I must say that we take all of our Hondas here for service because of Justin Britt. We know we have a choice in maintenance but Justin is such a pleasure to work with, we won't go anywhere else. Your company is fortunate to have him.

November 11, 2018

"Recall and maintenance "

- Frankyuscg

Service department was friendly and helpful. Justin was great. Investigated problems and helped save money where I could. It’s great that you offer a military discount also. Car drives great after being serviced.

October 14, 2018

"Great Service!"

- soccermom2

I had my first oil change after purchasing my Odyssey at this dealership. To my surprise, my first oil change was free! From start to finish, I had exceptional service. They even finished earlier than promised! Everyone was friendly and polite. Jimmy gave me additional information on when to have the oil changed and about what to expect with the lifespan of my tires with regular rotations. Thank you for a great experience!

Jimmy Harris