Lowery Brothers Motors

306 US Highway431, Boaz, Alabama 35957

553 Reviews of Lowery Brothers Motors

March 11, 2018

"Great place to buy a truck "

- Hageo

Very satisfied with the friendly staff. We bought our first truck here. Lower Brother’s crew made our purchase fast and easy. Great quality vehicles at great prices.

Daniel Dooley

Lowery Brothers Motors responded

Thank you! We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review and giving us 5 stars! We hope to earn your business again in the future, and have a blessed day!

March 11, 2018

"Excellent, quick service "

- stevencastello

We were looking for a vehicle with 4wd and a 3rd row at a price that fit our budget. Kenny at Lowery Brothers was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. This was a great buying experience!

Kenny Galloway

March 10, 2018

"Great deal and excellent service!"

- Jennifer Voytek

My name is Jennifer Voytek and we bought a vehicle from Lowery Brothers recently. We were well taken care of from start to finish! The staff are so friendly and honest. The owner, Mr. Lowery, was very professional and was able to help us get a great deal for our daughter’s vehicle. I would definitely recommend Lowery Brothers to my friends and family for their next vehicle.

Jeff Chapman

March 10, 2018

"Great Dealership "

- AshleyThomas

Always helpful when I’ve inquired about a vehicle. Great staff and excellent costumer service. They have a large variety of nice vehicles and are a great used car dealership. -Ashley Thomas

March 09, 2018

"Great experience "

- Amber Underwood

I talked to Carmela and Randy. They were a great help and got me a great interest rate for buying my very first car. Over all great experience.

"Did good job"

- zzbama70

They were very friendly and after test driving they was good on answering any questions I had and told them I be back 2 days two days to work deal with them and they was good working with me and told me what to do to get approved and when I show up they work the numbers I wanted and got me new truck Thanks for everything

Kenny Galloway

"great sales!!"

- Nailhouse

Great sales!! Would deff recommend to anyone looking to buy a vechicle !!! Great deals and great prices around !! Staff is very supportive and friendly ! Wow!!

"Great place"

- Kathie

Went there when we were looking for a car.. Very friendly and helpful staff.. Nice vehicles at reasonable prices.. Will definitely go back when we make our decision on what we want..

March 07, 2018

"Best experience ever "

- Sheppard101

Everyone in this dealership is awesome. Me and my daughter was treated like royalty. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great deal and amazing service.

Daniel Dooley
Randall Hulsey

March 07, 2018

"Great service "

- N.Tavis

Carmela, the owner, and the other staff were very helpful on getting the payments we wanted at a good rate and were very polite, nice, and understanding that I had my 5 month old son with me. I definitely recommend Lowery bros to anyone looking for a vehicle.