Lundgren Honda of Auburn - Service Center

85 Reviews of Lundgren Honda of Auburn - Service Center

September 22, 2018

"poor warranty"

- Honest Buyer

Obviously, a car purchased when it was new, a 2016 Accord with a 36 month warranty, should not need a $400 brake job with less than 25,000 miles and normal wear and tear. The warranty is not worthless, but it is not genuinely good. Also, I resented the corporate-speak in a letter from "Service Manager" Dan Kristoff. No one likes being ripped off, but Lungdren added insult to injury with a shallow, self-justifying letter written to protect their little cash-grab. Shame on them.

Fraser Moss
Other Employees : Daniel Kristoff, Eric Lucas
Sep 24, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

“It is unfortunate that this customer is still unhappy. Lundgren Honda does not decide warranty coverage, nor do we perform the periodic maintenance on this vehicle. We did however perform the repair at a discounted rate in an attempt to satisfy the customer”

July 20, 2018

"Fantastic"

- MarieH

I had the pleasure of speaking with Jessica and she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. Such a nice young lady. She is an amazing addition to your team!

Jessica St. Laurent
Jul 20, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi MarieH, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with everyone. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

July 15, 2018

"Helpful service"

- CRV owner Terri

Paige was very helpful in getting my car in quickly to be seen. The service was excellent and they had me back on the road in no time.

Paige Hart
Jul 16, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi Terri, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Paige and our service department. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

June 29, 2018

"Purchase "

- Mwa7pfnd

, Dan Roskidany made my car purchase the easiest ever !bery calm and reassuring. There was no pressure at all. He was were open, honest and extremely helpful with this experience. I would definitely buy another car and will certainly recommend him.

Dan Roskidany
Jun 29, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi Mwa7pfnd, Thank you for sharing your recent 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

June 20, 2018

"Best Auto body repair ever!"

- Poppy

Love the work ethic of Lundgren Honda. Recently had my car in for a fender repair/replacement. They work seamlessly with the insurance company, rental car ready for me and necessary paper work for repair done and ready to sign. Their professionalism and courtesies were outstanding. . The car looked fabulous afterwards. Shiny and clean outside and inside. Can't say enough positive statements!

David Carrier
Alan Gauthier
Matt Langevin
Kristen Roberts
Jun 21, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi Poppy, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with the Lundgren Collision center. Everyone on our team strives to deliver this level of customer service.

May 31, 2018

"Above and Beyond the Call of Duty"

- cmcgovern

I can not say enough about the positive experience I had at Lundgren! I just bought my first Honda (used 2017 Honda Accord) and I needed a service department that I could depend on to help me make sure I made a fair purchase. I brought it for service and asked if they could go through my car to make sure everything was in check. I was given a tutorial of the car explaining how certain functions operated and where to find certain necessary information. Dan went above and beyond to be thorough in his explanations to make sure I knew everything I needed to know. I have already referred other people to Dan and Lundgren since my visit over the weekend! I look forward to my next visit.

Dan Kristoff
May 31, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi cmcgovern, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our service department. Each of our team members here at Lundgren Honda strives to make sure that everyone has this experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

May 17, 2018

"Best service department I’v ever been to"

- snartowt

I travel for work and my schedule is tight. Lundgren Honda has always worked with me on servicing my Civic so it doesn’t cause scheduling conflicts. Their service is outstanding and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. I bought my last two Civics from Lundgren and have had them service my last 3 cars.

Jimmy Casiano
Gail Fitzpatrick
Stephen Gravel
Other Employees : Eric Lucas
May 17, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

May 12, 2018

"Awesome Experience with the Dealership"

- Sherry

Very Positive, very entertaining and a pleasure to feel like you are actually being listened too. Fantastic customer service, follow up, appropriate level of explanation of troubleshooting, wellingness to work with the everyday life of the customer. I am and will recommend this dealership. I spoke with and had dealings with several employees and every single one was more than willing to assist and follow up. Again Great Customer Service. Awesome Team.

Amanda Berube, Dan Kristoff, JD Leonard, Jessica St. Laurent, Enriquie, Dan Freda
May 14, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi Sherry, Thank you very much for sharing your 5 star experience. We are thrilled to read about your experience. Everyone here at Lundgren Honda strives to deliver this level of customer service. We look forward to seeing you soon.

May 09, 2018

"CLASS A service and CLASS A service associates"

- Sandi

Gail is personable, professional courteous and gets the job done. As a matter of fact, I feel she 'goes the extra mile'. I have had the pleasure to have worked with her a number of times and look for her when I need more service.

Jimmy Casiano
Gail Fitzpatrick
JD Leonard
Jessica St. Laurent
Russell Rheault
May 09, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi Sandi, Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. We appreciate knowing that you had a 5 star experience during your visit and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

February 12, 2018

"you are the best"

- Jaryal

Paige, I started trusting this place because of you and i can never forget that. the best part is that you explain the things and don’t try to sale it unnecessary. Please keep the same and each of you make this dealership trust worthy. Thanks Sumeer

Paige Hart
Feb 13, 2018 -

Lundgren Honda of Auburn responded

Hi Jaryal, Thank you very much for sharing your 5 star service experience. Our service team strives to make sure that everyone has a 5 star experience when they are here. We look forward to seeing you again. And we will make sure Paige see's this.