Luther Bloomington Kia

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 11, 2018

"Very friendly"

- Bob Miller

Very friendly, not pushy to get you into a vehicle. Sales person very knowledgeable of vehicles selling. Great experience would recommend to anyone looking for a great deal and car.

Jon Brenna
Matt Douvier

December 27, 2017

"Poor customer service, great vehicle"

- astock

I bought a Kia Sorento in March of 2017. I love the vehicle, it is spacious, easy to handle and good gas mileage. I have only had one issue with the vehicle. When it sits for a few days, the battery dies. I bought the vehicle with a warranty and bought an additional warranty for the vehicle. Since March there were 2 instances of being out of town and returning to a vehicle that won't start. After towing it to a dealer, it was determined that there was an electrical issue (at the Inver Grove Kia) but the exact issue was not found so it could not be fixed. Again, after returning from out of town the vehicle won't start again. After over 4 hours of talking with 2 different Kia dealerships and the roadside service, there is still no resolution. Each time I speak with a different person I get a different answer, nothing is consistent and the customer service is inadequate for such a large dealership. I highly recommend this vehicle but I suggest you proceed with caution and low expectations if buying from this dealership.

unknown

December 14, 2017

"I will never buy from a Luther again"

- Lmeininger

I’ve had issues with my used car I bought with them from day one. I’ve only had my car a year and I’m still fixing the issues on the car. We brought it in because when I got my oil changed, they said there was a leak. So we brought it to Luther under their warranty. They insisted there was no oil leak. Once again, we were told that there was an oil leak in the same spot. But now we aren’t under warranty. They scam us so they don’t have to fix what was their problem to fix. Never will buy from another Luther ever again. Poor excuse of a dealership. We’ve also had issues with our radio they said they fixed, but it’s still doing the same thing and I’ve been having to waste hours traveling to them to attempt to fix this car with them. We are still trying to fix this issue a year later.

Justin Harrsch