Luther Bloomington Kia

Mike  Lipke, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Luther Bloomington Kia

Mike Lipke

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 03, 2017

"I got the deal I wanted, it just took multiple trips"

- kramerjames

I went the first time to test drive a Kia Sedona, liked the look and feel, but the price and down payment was hard to handle. So I looked at other options. After looking, I still liked the Kia and so I emailed my salesman (Victor) and he told me we could work a deal out if I came in. I shuffled things around and found time to come in. I told him my price and down payment options. He sent them to the night manager (don't remember the name) to crunch the numbers. He (the manager) came back 10 minutes or so later and said he couldn't do anything for me. No wiggle room whatsoever. I drove 20 minutes to get here to leave in 15 minutes. I was very upset. Thankfully, Victor talked to another manager and they were able to make me an offer that I accepted.

Victor Rubio

September 14, 2017

"Just great service, so happy with my new sportage😀"

- Cottontail

Chris Stella's is the best sales person I have every delt with! Everything was jest perfect. I will always go to this Kia dealership and also tell others what a great place this is.

Chris Stelljes

September 13, 2017

"They get it"

- Swensonjuj

Have had my 2014 Sorento here for oil change to try it out and was so pleased I've been back many times. Joe noticed it was running a little off and asked me to schedule a time to have it looked at. Above and beyond and all covered under the warranty. Won my respect and my business!

Joe Fabeck