Luther Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi

Ross Haugen

Chad Walczak, Sales Consultant, Luther Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi

Chad Walczak

July 18, 2018

"air bag recall and misc repairs"

- Bountang Verified Customer

Jen was very detailed about what repairs were need and what needed to be addressed at the time of service. i told her what my problems and concerns were and she was not hesitant about the repairs needed.

Jennifer Peterson

July 18, 2018

"Came in for service, and got a needed repair-thanks!"

- steve050 Verified Customer

Brought my 3i (bought here 2015, also a good experience) in for an oil change from the 3i maintenance schedule before a trip. Service staff noticed a minor body part replacement need I had been putting off (because the body shop I had had evaluate it said I needed a new bumper and more parts, and a paint job they estimated at $750). Mazda replaced a front bumper bezel and an underbody panel for ~$50. No new bumper or paint needed (and it looks fine). For which I said, and say again, "Thanks, LBM!" I have been coming here come in for any routine service beyond basic oil changes, which I get done closer to home. Staffers are always personable and helpful, and prices have been reasonable. I'd come here for all my service but I live in south Mpls, and even before the 35 mess, the habitual tunnel traffic snarls made me avoid this trip. I really wish there were a Luther dealership in the 494-Lyndale area!

Service Department

"Abi is the BEST!"

- bwolters Verified Customer

Nothing but good things to say about this place: everyone involved in the purchase of my new car was extremely helpful and nice. Abi had previously sold us a car and when our second one broke down we went to him to help us get into another new one. He is the best and makes you feel so important every time you see him. I highly recommend this dealership and Abi!

Abiola Runsewe