Luther Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi

Ross Haugen

November 10, 2017

"New outlander sport"

- MeganB

Ashlee was amazing!!! She was so quick to help me as soon as I walked into the dealership, kept fully engaged and always available throughout the shopping process and bent over backwards to help me purchase the car of my dreams in record time. She even has followed up with me after my purchase to make sure I’m fully satisfied! I can’t say enough how friendly, honest, and knowledgeable she is! Ashlee exceeded my expectations by a million miles :) Thank you!!!!

Ashlee Stachowski
Dean Dreckman

November 08, 2017

"Seamless experience!"

- Mary Ramirez

Rodney was extremely helpful in working with us to take care of our current lease with another dealer and get us into our new car!

Rodney Hoffman

November 07, 2017

"Great car at a great price from great people!"

- Becky P

I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my first trip into a car dealership in nearly 15 years. My sales experience with Ross was straightforward and entirely free of pressure, and Steve was amazing to work with on financing...I was a little worried about my less than perfect credit, and he got me a rate lower than I had ever imagined I'd get. As a bonus, everyone else I chatted with while I was waiting was so friendly and fun!

Ross Haugen