Luther Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi

Ashlee Stachowski, Internet Sales, Luther Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi

Ashlee Stachowski

Internet Sales

January 18, 2018

"Absolute great experience from start to finish."

- mclmn

I worked with Ross on the purchase of my new Miata. Most of the dealing was handled over the phone and through email since I live out of town. The car was everything that I expected and more. I couldnt be happier with the whole process.

Ross Haugen
Steve Walsh

January 10, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- ITMSearch@aol.com

Everyone was efficient and accurate. Also, I appreciate the clear explanations. I also enjoyed the friendly atmosphere, and quick accessibility to the necessary information and prompt review.

December 30, 2017

"Straight Forward"

- Sue

I put out a request for prices on a CX-5 via Edmunds and spoke to a fair number of dealers. I began to think buying a new car was going to be a hassle. Then I received an email from Ross. He was low key, responded to all of my questions with clear answers and provided me with straight forward info. on a decent price. When it finally came time for me to drive out to the dealership, I knew exactly which cars were available and how much I would pay. No surprises. What buying a car should be.

Ross Haugen