Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

M&M Auto Group

127 Mill St., Liberty, New York 12754

296 Reviews of M&M Auto Group

May 02, 2019

"Buying and suv"

- Weyoun1956

I had a good time buying my second SUV from you guys from the first time I contacted the dealership the communication was great thanks

Other Employees : Etosha
May 02, 2019

"Tremendous deal and very nice people also"

- Pleased in the Manor

Last week I bought a "left-over", brand new RAM truck for an incredible price! Couldn't be happier with that. In addition, working with everyone, particularly the salesman, at M&M was a great experience. He picked me up when it was time to drive away in the new vehicle, he also had all the paperwork done, registration and everything else.

April 24, 2019

"Making car buying easy!"

- DoLyCa

We buy all our cars here and have been doing it for years. Honest, friendly and aim to make their customers happy and satisfied. We always recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

April 19, 2019

"Praise to M&M Ford"

- mjm

My experience with M&M Ford was exceptional. The Staff: Sharon, Doug, Gloria and Howard were very well-prepared. All the paper work was completed with ease. Sharon did a expert job of showing me all the bells and whistles included on my 2019 Fusion. She was patient and answered all my questions. I had previously met with Doug and he saw to it that my new lease had come in on time and was in excellent shape. Gloria had reviewed all the paper work, lease details, insurance details, car care details and explained the paper work so I understood what I was signing. Howard was there to mediate any glitches, but there weren't any. All in all I am very pleased with MN&M Ford and would recommend them to any one needing any help with a car. Their service track record with me is great.

Sharon Tilden
Howard Braunstein
April 07, 2019

"Miracle workers"

- Ally22091

I found my dream Jeep Wrangler on cars.com. It was a little pricey and I didn't have the best credit. I figured there is no way I can afford this Jeep but hey let's send them a message and see what happens, honestly what do I have to loose? Within hours of my message being sent I was in contact with a very helpful salesperson. She said hey let's see what we can do, send all of your information over, as I lived over 2 hours away. The next day I recieved the phone call that somehow and by so miracle I was approved for this jeep!!!! I made the long drive up that very same morning, still not thinking this way real. Everyone was so helpful and so kind at this dealership until many I have dealt with in the past. Shortly after my arrival I was test driving my dream jeep that I never thought was even a possibly for me to own. They made it work some how by some miracle! I drove my jeep home and now I can't to show my beauty off!!!!

Niko Arroyo
Jenna Sims
Other Employees : Etosha
April 06, 2019

"Justin Brooks Grand Cherokee Upland "

- BrianNRoe

Justin is a very nice person, and a great salesman. he was not pushy at all. he explained everything we asked, and is very knowledgeable about the product he sells. I would not hesitate to buy another car from him in the future. Thank you Justin. We bought a white Jeep Grand Cherokee Upland!

Justin Brooks
March 27, 2019

"The best caring dealership."

- Elquan1

I have wrote a review on yelp this is the best and friendly dealership I ever delt with. Keep up the good work. Many people don't like games and scams this dealership don't do that they take your feelings and finances in to consideration and help you the best they can. Dont just take it from me Elliot Murray stop in and see for yourself. Great customer service M&M dealership. Five stars to all your staff.

Howard Braunstein
March 25, 2019

"Truly amazing company!"

- Jencarpenter

From the moment I walked into the showroom, O.B and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming! They treated my family and I as if we were their own family! O.B and the staff at M&M explored every option possible for us! We are extremely happy and excited for our new journey with the Ford Edge! I can't thank them enough for being so patient, so kind, so helpful and overall so great with us! They have truly given us "The sweetest deal in town." Xo

March 25, 2019

"Great service, friendly staff, and amazing experience"

- RobLawless

I would like to thank Justin in sales for helping me find the car I wanted, and did not rush me into a car I did not like. Also, Josh the sales manager worked magic getting me out of my ford lease- which was a big mess from another dealership, but got me into a Jeep I’ve been wanting. And last but not lease, Gloria the Finance manager was beyond amazing to work with. She is very relatable and went above and beyond to work around my busy schedule. I would 100% recommend this dealership over many others I have dealt with.

Justin Brooks
March 23, 2019

"M&M is the place to go ! Greatest experience ever "

- Alc

O.B kamase gets two thumbs up Josh Hafler found us a great deal that worked for us and went above and beyond our expectations he didn’t just want to make a quick buck:sell us a car with no effortt. He made us part of the M&M family and really had our best interest in mind.

Jenna Sims