MASSEY HYUNDAI

916 Reviews of MASSEY HYUNDAI

January 10, 2018

"Exceptional Serivce!"

- Deavan Ebersole

This was third time purchasing a new vehicle (not all from Hyundai), and I must say this was the best experience. I worked with Doug Potter, and he was incredible from start to finish. Doug went out of his way to make sure I understood the features of the vehicle, and took the time to listen to what I needed. I appreciated Doug for being HONEST and not just trying to make a quick sale because I was a cash customer. I am hopeful that Doug is still in the car sales business when I make my next purchase.

Jan 15, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Deavan- Thank you for the great feedback. Glad to hear you had the best car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. We appreciate your time and your business. We look forward to see you again on your first Service Visit. Congratulations on the new purchase.

"BUYER BEWARE.....Shop elsewhere......"

- DisappointedCustomer

Wow! Where do I begin with this dealership. Our experience first began on a Friday evening after work. We walked around the lot for 15-20 minutes and not a single person came out to see if we needed help. Then, we walked into the showroom and not a single person acknowledged we were even there! So we left! Against my better judgement, we went back on Saturday and finally got some help from John....who was excellent I might add! When their "proposal" was presented to me I asked "what APR was being used to determine the estimated payments" because they seemed extremely high based on the 830+ FICO credit score they had already presented to me....they couldn't tell me...said we'd discuss in finance. So, we left...didn't feel comfortable with the deal. So fast forward to Tuesday (closed Sunday and Monday for New Years). Got a text message while at work reminding me the "Holiday Sales Event was expiring tonight." So again, against my better judgement we went back. Arrived at the dealership around 4....looked the proposal over and again asked for the APR...couldn't be provided. Sooo, we went onto finance. Things were "just great" until we started signing paperwork.....so I asked again, for the 3rd time what APR was being used....and I finally got my answer....6.39%!!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair!! So, when I told her that was unacceptable and presented her with paperwork from my bank (because the APR BLEW THEIRS OUT OF THE WATER), that's when things really went south!! Whole attitude and demeanor changed......Rebates (that I knew I still qualified for started to disappear, (the only one that should of disappeared is the $250 because I wasn't using their ridiculous APR) (which I knew of), the price of the vehicle increased)....so.....basically after going back to the sales manager on 3 or 4 different occasions they weren't willing to honor the price they originally agreed to....so I walked out of finance and off the lot!! I would say....BUYER BEWARE.....if they can pull the wool over your eyes...they will!!

Chris Gaston, Yvonne Peterson
Jan 15, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Good or bad, we respect your opinion online. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations when it comes to customer service. Our customer satisfaction has been our highest priority. We would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach us at 301-739-6756

"Terrific service"

- DannyT

My Hyundai Sonata Hybrid experienced an unusual electrical failure recently. When I pressed the start button all the lights went through their usual process as in the past, but the engine didn't start and a triangle with the words "check Hybrid system". I was stranded miles from home and from the dealer. I called Massey Hyundai and spoke with Randy of the service department. When I explained the problem he recommended that I call the 800 number on the side window. I called and received professional support. They dispatched a tow truck and took the car to Massey Hyundai. I was called by Randy and told they had received the vehicle and would get right on it. The problem had not been encountered at that dealership before so Randy took action to call other service departments and I think he actually called the corporate Technical support department. Randy was totally honest with me and kept me updated concerning the course of action. They had to have a part shipped in and installed to get the car on the road again and this was over the Christmas holidays. I was provided a loaner since my vehicle would be in the shop for several days awaiting the part. I was thoroughly impressed by the support provided by Randy and the service department. I own three Hyundai vehicles and get them serviced at Massey Hyundai. They are reliable, professional and customer oriented. I would recommend then highly to all Hyundai owners.

Randy Mishler
Jan 09, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Danny- We really appreciate the great feedback. Glad our staff provide great customer service and your vehicle has been taken care of in a timely manner. We appreciate your trust you have placed in us. We look forward to your next visit.

January 06, 2018

"Best sales service anywhere "

- DannyT

I have purchased three new Hyundai vehicles from Doug Potter at Massey Hyundai. The first experience was nothing less than spectacular. I returned to purchase a second Hyundai and had a very similar experience. Lo and behold, the third purchase and the experience was once again the best. Massey Hyundai has a very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly sales staff. I have purchased many new vehicles over the years and am not an easy sale. I ask many questions during the process and was very surprised that at this dealership it wasn't the standard answer of "I will ask management". Doug Potter had the answer or an alternate suggestion and provided it to me without having to leave me waiting. No high pressure, just honest friendly interaction. Guess where I am going when we need another vehicle.

Jan 09, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Danny- We did our best to make our customer's happy and provide great service for our customers satisfaction. Thanks again for the great feedback and we really appreciate your loyalty to us. We want you to know that we valued your business over the years. We hope to see you again soon.

January 04, 2018

"Review of Massey Hyundai"

- AprilDee

This was by far the best dealership I've ever dealt with when buying a car. My salesman Doug Potter was the best. Top notch

Donnie Smith
Other Employees : Trevor Widmyer, Dan Massey

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thank you April for the great feedback. Glad to hear you had the best car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. We appreciate your time and your business. We look forward to see you again on your first Service Visit.

January 02, 2018

"Great Dealership!!!"

- MBecker

We were looking for a new vehicle and had gone to some dealerships, but were not pleased with the experience. We went to Massey and was greeted right away by Mr Saunders, and he treated us Great!!

Stephen Saunders

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thank you for the positive feedback about your experience with us. We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your experience with Massey Hyundai. Hope to see you again soon.

December 25, 2017

"Hyundai Tuscon Purchase"

- jonhausler2424

We had good experience when purchasing our new vehicle from Massey Hyundai. We were greeted right away, offered refreshments, and the sales person, Brian, listened to our needs. Once we decided to purchase the vehicle, the process was quick and efficient.

Brian, Trevor Widmyer

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Cynthia & Jon- Glad our staff took great care of your vehicle needs and you found our car buying process quick and efficient. Congratulations on the new vehicle and hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to see you on your first Service visit..

December 24, 2017

"Great dealership"

- tecook070410

Thank you to all the staff for their help and kindness, I will definitely be returning for service! Yvonne and Steve were terrific in everything they did.

Stephen Saunders
Other Employees : Yvonne Peterson

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thank you Tanya for your very kind words. Glad you had a positive car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. We look forward to see you again on your first Service visit.

December 22, 2017

"Tuscon"

- B Michael

I have purchased several vehicles at Massey Hyundai and never have been disappointed with the sales or service staff. Hyundai vehicles are excellent in quality and get great gas mileage.

Doug Massey
Randy Mishler
Other Employees : Yvonne Peterson

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Bobbi- we really appreciate your time to write us a great review about your car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. Thanks for your business over the years we really appreciate your loyalty to us. We hope you are enjoying your new Tucson!

December 21, 2017

"It was great"

- rpeff07

My car buying experience was amazing. It was my first time buying a new car. And my salesperson RD Sutton was very helpful and patient with me. Thank you RD and the staff at Massey Hyundai Genesis

Ricky Sutton
Other Employees : Trevor Widmyer

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Randy- We are glad to hear you had an amazing experience with Massey Hyundai. We hope you are enjoying your first car purchase. Congratulations again and we look forward to see you soon.