MINI of Baltimore County

720 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, Maryland 21204 Directions

333 Reviews of MINI of Baltimore County

September 18, 2018

"Custom Turbo Installation 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman "

- Jim's H

I want to Thank Mini Cooper of Baltimore, and especially Allen Rolocut for his outstanding and professional service with my Cooper project. I highly recommend Allen's guidance and advice when it comes to the service, especially with the work on my 2009 Cooper and I would highly recommend to everyone who owns a Mini Cooper or is interested in owning a Mini Cooper, to work with Allen when it comes to service, you can put your trust in him, he makes you feel like family. Thank you, Always

Jess Wildasin
Corey Brown

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Thank you for your wonderful review of our Service Department! We also think Allen is great and will be sure to pass on your kind words. We wish you many happy miles!

"Excellent service department"

- Mary Catherine

I always enjoy Yoni’s friendly greeting. The service is excellent and always done thoroughly and in a timely way. They keep my mini in good shape and it runs like brand new.

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Mary, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and we are happy to know that Yoni is always friendly and that the service provided is excellent and always done in a thorough and timely manner. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the future! Have a great day!

"Mini Service"

- minidriverchuck

It is always a pleasure to deal with Mini of Baltimore for my car service. Allen Rolocut provides a personal and professional interface that makes the experience enjoyable.

MINI of Baltimore County responded

We thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating and great review! It is great to know that you choose us as your dealership and that it is always a pleasure to visit us. We are glad that Allen provides a personal and professional interface that makes the experience enjoyable. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the near future! Have a good day!

"Mini Service"

- JK

I have been taking my Mini to Allen Rolocut for probably 8 years. He is the definition of professional and every time I get my car back it runs like new. He always goes above and beyond for the customer in detail explaining the issues and if there is a warranty repair he is always upfront about it. Thanks Allen.

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Thank you for sharing your outstanding experience with Allen over the past 8 years. He is a great asset and we will be sure to share your feedback with him and the team. Have a great day!

September 17, 2018

"Service Champion and Brand Ambassador"

- jana

When I think of a service champion, I think of Allen Rolocut. He went above and beyond in delivering an exceptional service experience--showing that he cared about my situation while also showing how he valued the business relationship that I bring to MINI as a loyal customer of more than 8 years. Every interaction with Allen was friendly--helpful and positive. In my book, good customer service means meeting expectations- but excellent customer service means exceeding them (and that's what Allen did). He delivers for the customer and is a real asset to what the MINI brand represents.

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Jana, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy to know that your experience with us went well and that Allen was great! It is amazing that Allen went above and beyond in delivering exceptional service and showing that he cared for you and acknowledged how loyal of a customer you have been for the past 8 years. It is great that Allen was friendly, helpful, positive and provided excellent customer service. We truly value you as a customer and we hope to see you again soon!

September 17, 2018

"Making the main thing the main thing!"

- GolfSully

My father’s favorite saying was “the main thing is to make the main thing the main thing”. That statement wonderfully represents and epitomizes my recent visit to MINI of Baltimore County and the incredible customer service experience I enjoyed with Allen Rolocut. Everybody has that auto service episode they would like to forget—the kind where the service advisor is half-listening and gives you every indication that he has no real interest in your problem, and he’d be perfectly happy if you’d just leave and go somewhere else. I knew from my first telephone conversation when I set up the appointment with Allen that he was totally on top of his game. He took great care to completely understand the issue I was having with my MINI. He was extremely accommodating in setting up the appointment on the day and time that worked best for me. Once everything was set I immediately received an email confirming everything that had been discussed and scheduled. Once I arrived at the dealership Allen took control of everything and I just had the feeling that I was at the right place and I was entrusting my MINI to the right people. Inasmuch as I waited while the repair was being made, Allen came by every few minutes to update me on the progress being made. About thirty minutes into the appointment Allen explained what the problem was and indicated that repair might be covered under warranty. He said he would make every possible effort to see if that was a viable possibility. I was intrigued to hear that, but reminding myself that my MINI is a 2013 model with 54,000 miles on it, I was not optimistic that such a thing would be even remotely possible. I should probably say here that the issue involved my front passenger airbag—an absolute essential repair as far as I am concerned. In another few minutes Allen returned to inform me that the repair would in fact be covered under warranty, labor included. As elated as I was over a totally unexpected blessing, my lasting impression was the incomparable customer service Allen provided. His professionalism, the personal attention he provided, and his obvious interest in my MINI (and my safety) will not be forgotten. I am a MINI-for-life guy, but now I am also a MINI of Baltimore County guy. Oh, by the way, did I mention I live an hour and a half away in Pennsylvania? Yeah, there’s another dealership a few miles closer, but as far as I know Allen doesn’t work there. But if he ever does.....

Sep 17, 2018 -

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Thank you for sharing such an outstanding example of the care we have for our customers! We will be sure to thank Allen for providing you with excellent and attentive service during your airbag repair and we look forward to continuing to take care of your MINI.

September 17, 2018

"Above and beyond service "

- Davin

Mini of Baltimore really went above and beyond to help with my repairs. Allen takes the effort to make sure I am taking advantage of all the offers. And he look for ways I can save on what would otherwise be a very costly repair.

Sep 17, 2018 -

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Hi Davin, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be sure to let Allen know and thank him for a job well done! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you should need us.

September 13, 2018

""Always Excellent Dependable Service""

- Mr Copper

I have been relying on the MINI of Baltimore Service Group for over six years to maintain my two Mini Coupes. I would like to thank Yoni Baron and everyone at MINI of Baltimore for always providing me the best possible service and always taking the time to explain the service being performed on my Minis. I have absolute confidence in Yoni's expert service advice and his Mini Cooper expertise. There is no other MINI Cooper dealership that can compare with Mini of Baltimore. Thanks again Yoni for all you help!

Jess Wildasin
Eric Bentz
Sep 14, 2018 -

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you are a loyal customer and that all your experiences with us have been great! It is wonderful that Yoni and the rest of our staff have always been able to provide you with the best possible service and always making sure to explain the service being performed. We truly value you as a customer and we hope to continue to see you in the future!

September 11, 2018

"Super helpful and friendly "

- Melanie

This was my first service visit to MINI of Baltimore. Yoni was great to work with, and I really appreciate that there are service appointments available on Saturdays.

Sep 12, 2018 -

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Melanie, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy that you came to see us for a service visit and that it went well. It is wonderful that Yoni was great to work with and we are glad you enjoy that our service appointments are available on Saturdays. We hope that you will continue to visit us! Have a good day!

September 11, 2018

"As always, excellent."

- Red

Yoni Baron and the whole service crew make every experience a joy. They are all courteous and professional. They go out of their way to make what can be painful drudgery ("my car is broken!) into a pain-free visit with caring, sensitive professionals. They know their product and care about their customers.

Sep 12, 2018 -

MINI of Baltimore County responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your excellent experience working with Yoni and our service team! We're so glad we were able to take care of your concerns. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.