Manhattan Motors

1826 Tuttle Creek Blvd, Manhattan, Kansas 66502

14 Reviews of Manhattan Motors

November 17, 2017

"Best Dealer, Best Deal on an Excellent Car!!!"

- amlob

Ryan Moss worked with me for 9 days to find the right car. Always pleasant and sincere. The price was $1,000 below KBB and the it included administration fees AND sales tax making it $1,500 below KBB!!! If you live anywhere near Manhattan, KS, go to Manhattan Motors. His inventory is top notch vehicles. You will leave a happy customer with a great car!

November 14, 2017

"I love my Toyota!"

- pmw

After the predictable routine of the high pressure larger dealerships, its refreshing to work with a smaller and yet professional local dealer and know they stand behind their product. And I love my new Sienna!

Manhattan Motors responded

We are happy to help you find you perfect vehicle. We appreciate the repeat business and hope to continue to help your family when you are ready for a new vehicle.

November 13, 2017

"Straightforward and cheap"

- Happywithwheels

Ryan Moss was the guy who helped me and he is really straightforward, not playing any games. He wont rush you, he even took a car off the lot while I was deciding whether or not I wanted it (i waited a week btw). They are really nice and acomidating with good prices (mine was 2,000 below market value). I would definitely recommend. Also my sister who went to briggs was jealous I got a better car for cheaper than her so... Manhattan Motors is pretty great!!

Manhattan Motors responded

We are energized by your excitement! Finding great vehicles at highly competitive prices is a recipe that has worked for us since 1983. Thank you for giving us a chance to wow you.

November 11, 2017

"I would do it again!"

- Seawolf

I got a good vehicle at a fair price. It doesn’t get much better than that. Ask for Ryan and he will make it happen!

Manhattan Motors responded

Customer service is what we pride ourselves on. We are happy you were able to find a vehicle that works for your family and someone you enjoyed doing business with.

September 30, 2017

"Great automobile, excellent service and transition."

- kacollier

Ryan was wonderful to work with and also offered financing. This dealership has quality employees and goes beyond the minimum to make you feel comfortable during the car buying experience.

September 29, 2017

"Easy and laid back"

- Rrandall8

No pressure easy service. Will definitely go back! Gave me all needed info to make a decision. Worked with my schedule. Final steps were fast and easy also.

Manhattan Motors responded

We love hearing how much you enjoyed working with us through the entire process. We look forward to helping you out again in the future.

September 29, 2017

"Excellent service"

- JWMoss

We were looking for a car for our new driver. Ryan took the time to find out what type of cars we were looking for and found us exactly what we wanted. He went over the car and made sure everything was satisfactory before releasing the car to us. Anything that was not up to standard was repaired or replaced. That shows the level of service that Manhattan Motors is committed to provide. Highly recommend.

Manhattan Motors responded

It was a pleasure working with your family. Seeing your new driver so excited for their first vehicle is what makes this job rewarding. We look forward to working with the rest of your family and your next vehicle.

September 07, 2017

"Great little dealership"

- Professor 1979

They sell dependable cars, no junkers, and at fair prices. The owner is honest and will negotiate. They have a wide range of good warranties.

Sep 08, 2017 -

Manhattan Motors responded

Thank you for your positive review of Manhattan Motors. We enjoyed doing business with you and glad you found a great deal on a vehicle that works for your family!

August 26, 2017

"Real pleasure doing business with the Staff"

- Blue Sonor

They are very knowledgable on the vehicles they sell.Very friendly and family atmosphere.I would by another vehicle thru them.All their vehicles are checked by certified mechanics.

Manhattan Motors responded

Thanks for your continued support. It really means a lot when we have someone come back so soon to upgrade their second vehicle because their experience was so positive the first time around.

August 25, 2017

"Great people and happy with service "

- khiddsmoke88

I love Manhattan motors the people there was so easy to work with and patient and I'm happy with my car greatly priced and all

Manhattan Motors responded

So happy for you with your new vehicle. We appreciate you giving a locally owned small business a chance to show you how easy it can be to find your next vehicle. We will continue to make ourselves available to you if another need arises.