Mark Jacobson Toyota

Ramzi Alshamali, Used Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

Ramzi Alshamali

Used Car Sales

November 19, 2017

"Fantastic experience w/sales consultant David Levithan"

- Melinda Lada

My husband and I purchased a Toyota Prius on Saturday November 18, 2017. Our sales consultant, David Levithan, was outstanding. He was attentive to what we were looking for in a car, showed us several options, and then helped us select the best car for our needs. He was knowledgable, friendly, courteous, attentive, professional, and helped make the entire experience enjoyable. I will certainly recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota to friends and co-workers because of Mr. Levithan’s excellent service.

David Levithan

November 17, 2017

"Excellent sales expierence"

- Ta MLA

Alex Dias was helpful, this is our second car from Alex honest and very good customer sercice, he was very respectful in the whole sales process and patient Alex keep the good work

Alex Dias
Frank Barnet
Other Employees : Every one including me french

November 15, 2017

"New car experience "

- Camrybound

Anthony Rhoades made my car buying experience very enjoyable and made sure I found a vehicle that suited my needs.I would recommend him to all my friends.

Anthony Rhoades