Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC

1421 South Barrington Road, Barrington, Illinois 60010

332 Reviews of Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC

August 06, 2018

"This dealership never disappoints! "

- Dawn

I was born into the Auto Industry. I have worked in every department of a dealership, so I am a difficult buyer! My husband and I have purchased 4 cars from Marquardt. It was painless, professional, efficient, and honest-EVERY TIME! Tim Mcintyre is simply the best.

August 03, 2018

"Best service!!"

- Gayatri

It was very nice experience dealing with Marquardt Barrington GMC. All people are very nice to talk and hospitality. Novi is very humble and tried his best to give us best deal as per our requirements. It was very pleasure and they made very smooth to deal with. Definitely I would like to refer Marquardt for all my friends.

Novi Cammarata
Adam Koehl
July 29, 2018

"Excellent - Have purchased several times"

- Christmas Elf

We work with Tim McIntyre and Dave Arenson. They are very helpful and knowledgeable about their vehicles and stock and they are able to match us with what we want / need. We have leased our last two cars from them and will be back again. They are responsive, trustworthy and professional. They make finding the right vehicle a great experience, I would recommend them highy.

July 29, 2018

"Great Experience--Definitely Would Recommend"

- lauren123

Tim and Dave were extremely helpful and kind throughout the whole process, This was my first time buying a car and they were very patient and never once tried for force me to buy a certain make or model. With this being my first purchase, I really liked how clear their explanations were about the car and its features. Would highly recommend this dealership and Tim and Dave.

July 27, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- mar3

Tim McIntyre and his team were extremely helpful and patient! Everyone was very accommodating with my schedule! I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!

July 26, 2018

"A professional and trustworthy experience. "

- Moz700

This dealership has professional and knowledgeable personnel. The owner is awesome and trustworthy. The sales person helped me with every question I had. Every aspect of this dealership has the highest standard of quality experts. You come first with who ever assisting you. I thank God I need never look anywhere else when purchasing a vehicle in the future. Anyone who reads this...if you’re looking for a car...look no further. This is the place to purchase a vehicle.

Brian Safstrom
Miguel Sanchez
Other Employees : Matthew
July 21, 2018

"Pre-Owned Car"

- dave1939

We were looking for a pre-owned vehicle and went to Marquardt of Barrington. This was our first time to deal with them, although they were highly recommended by a friend. The sales person we dealt with, Deanna Hattula, was very knowledgeable. We contacted Marquardt and they had two vehicles set aside that they thought we might be interested in. Deanna knew all about each of the vehicles and explained everything to us. She was not pushy in any way. After we decided to purchase the 2013 Chevrolet Equinox, she and the staff at Marquardt walked us through the whole process without pushing us to buy other programs. We were very pleased with the whole process and would recommend Marquardt of Barrington to anyone.

Mike Giorgi
Deanna Hattula
Carey Lynch
Aug 01, 2018 -

Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC responded

Dave, Thanks much for the kind words regarding Deanna and your visit and purchase from our dealership. Welcome to the Marquardt family and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Dave Arenson General Sales Manager

July 20, 2018

"What a great buying experience!!"

- Perez Edgar

What a great buying experience!! We had called ahead and worked with Novi with the vehicle that we saw online. He was quick to answer our questions and even sent us pictures of the vehicle. Once there, he was genuinely interested in making sure it was a good fit for us. No gimmicks, no pressure to buy, no hidden anything. We told them what we were looking to spend and they worked extra hard to make it happen!! If you’re in the market for a great vehicle and want exceptional service, visit Novi @ Buick GMC Marquardt in barrington!!

Novi Cammarata
Aug 01, 2018 -

Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC responded

Thank you Edgar for your rave review. Novi has proven to be a valuable team member and we are happy that you were so happy with everything. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to call. Dave Arenson General Sales Manager Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC

July 15, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- Buick2015

Tim Mcintyre, Frank White, and Ruben Perez really were great to work with. They helped me find the best vehicle. I love my car! Thanks.

Ruben Perez
July 14, 2018

"Great buying experience."

- Happyone

We have not visited Marquardt Buick before. I am sorry we waited this long. We purchased a new Lacrosse and we are extremely happy with the car, Tim and dealership.