Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC

343 Reviews of Marquardt of Barrington Buick GMC

October 21, 2018

"JOB WELL DONE! "

- Jim M

As a follow up to the purchase of a new 2018 TourX, I would like to take this opportunity to extend my most sincere thanks to Karl Marquardt, Dave Arenson, Deanna Hattula & Frank White for their first class customer service! We were able to communicate our expectations regarding our needs, and more importantly see that happen right before our eyes. It truly was a pleasure to work with the entire Marquardt Buick Team as they were head and shoulders above any other Dealership we reached out to! It is for that reason I felt it necessary to pass along my thanks for a JOB WELL DONE! Thx for your hospitality!!!! On the road/ sent from the voice recognition device of Jim M

October 17, 2018

"Very Positive Experience"

- jackie6

From start to finish my experience was positive in every way! Everything was handled in a professional manner, yet friendly and accommodating. Thank you, Marquardt!

October 03, 2018

"Gold standard experience with entire staff!!"

- AJB3

We were treated like VIP's from the time we walked in the door and worked with Deanna Hattula, then worked out the deal with Frank White. Best car buying experience I've ever had and I've bought 20+ cars. It's awesome to buy local and even better when you're treated so well.

September 29, 2018

"uh. mazing."

- dnszlaga

Everyone at this dealership is very accommodating and friendly. They went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vehicle for our family. We had a lot of needs at a difficult price point. We will definitely be back to see Dave, Fabian and Frank for our next vehicle. I really feel like we were taken care of.

Fabian Fraire
September 21, 2018

"Thank you Marquardt of Barrington"

- Diane

Salesman Adam was polite and respectful. He carefully answered my numerous questions via email before visiting Marquardt and also put together two estimates/financing on the vehicle I was interested in before coming out there. He reviewed Encore features with me and patiently explained the new car technology-so much to absorb! If I needed further assistance, Adam said to text, call or stop by the dealership for help. Great job Adam! Dave, the Sales Manager, was a delight! Deanna (at the front desk that day) was very easy to talk to and offered great dealership insight! Frank White did an amazing job putting it all together and explaining the "ups and extras" thoroughly. I appreciated his honesty and straight forwardness. It was a pleasure doing business with this dealership. Thank you all!

Adam Koehl
September 20, 2018

"Great place. Great people. Honest pricing. "

- Walker

Thanks for everything, including picking us up at the end of the Chicago Blue Line. The car is great and we are both very happy. Thanks for everything.

Miguel Sanchez
September 16, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- EllenS

I stopped in to test drive the Encore with no intention to purchase that day. Deanna was exceptional and the deal was excellent which resulted in me driving out with a new car! What a refreshingly delightful car purchasing experience!

September 10, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- Satisfied Customer

Can’t say enough good about Marquardt of Barrington. Our sales associate Tim McIntyre is the best in the business. He knows his product and always is a no drama, straight shooter. Above all, I trust Tim and the dealership. Marquardt takes care of you after the sale too.

September 08, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service In purchasing Vechile "

- Sher

My Family and I have been dealing with Marquardt of Barrington . For over 30 plus years. This experience of purchasing my new Car was wonderful dealing with Tim McIntyre and Frank White . They were very helpful; knowledgeable; Fair and Honest to deal with. Over, all I was very pleased and very Happy with the total package at the end.... They are Great People to know, and deal with !! They are all like Family too us.....Thanks for the Great Car buying Experience !! Once again, as many times before.!! Appreciate all you do in Sales and in Service. ..... Many Thanks SD

August 31, 2018

"HATS OFF TO ADAM"

- Team Adam

Thank you to Adam and the entire Team at Marquardt. We are very pleased with the Professional and Friendly Customer Service Adam showed to us on our new purchase. Adam was over the top GREAT to work with and we will recommend all our friends go to Marquardt. Adam was xtremely knowledgabel about your product and took the time to make sure we were comfortable with the deal. Because of you we are driving a beautidul new car while we experienced the easiest purchase process of a new vehicle. Thank you to your entire Team they were all Great and it showed they care about their Customers

Adam Koehl