Mastro Subaru of Tampa

Rachel W, Certified Salesperson, Mastro Subaru of Tampa

Rachel W

Certified Salesperson

September 30, 2018

"WOW! I Love Mastro Motors"

- Mary A.

Gene H. contacted me by text while I was still researching Subaru dealerships. When I got lost in Tampa, he called and stayed on the phone with me until I got there.. This is before I had even met him. He was patient, answered all my questions,explained about the company, and never once pressured me. He was the best salesperson I've ever dealt with in my life. Next I went to see Julio A. He was amazing. He was very thorough with his explanations, and went out of his way to help me get the financing. Both Gene and Julio spent over an hour on hold to the credit bureau to make it possible for me finance the car. They both treated me like family. They introduced me to Rachel W. who will be calling me to follow up on any concerns or questions. I even met the people in the service department because they had to reprogram something so I could have a phone in the car.

Rachel W
Ray C
Other Employees : Gene H

September 29, 2018

"OutstBuying Experience"

- Kevin M

We just purchased a 2018 Outback, our sales person was Gene Honeycutt. We worked through Costco for our initial communication. Gene contacted us immediately and was quick to understand what we were looking for. While the car we wanted was not in inventory he assured us that he would be able to secure it from another dealership. Gene is a terrific communicator, constantly appraising us of where we were in the process. Terrific person to deal with if you are looking to buy a Subaru Buying the car through Mastro was a very pleasant experience. Everyone we dealt with was friendly positive and seemed to genuinely like being part on the Ma team. We finished our transaction with Julio Ayala (finance) he was terrific as well. Great communicator and very detailed oriented when explaining each document we had to sign. Another awesome experience.

Other Employees : Gene H

September 28, 2018

"Best car buying experience EVER "

- Jose O

Really impressed with Mastro Subaru. I was referred there by Costco auto program. Gene and Kevin worked together to give me the best auto buying experience I have had -ever. (And there have been several over the years). They answered all my questions, and explained all my options. Mrs Vaccaro made the finance process quick and easy. Mastro is a family run business, and that really shows, because everyone treated us as part of their family! Thank you Mastro!!

Lisa V