Maxon Hyundai Mazda

383 Reviews of Maxon Hyundai Mazda

October 23, 2018

"Maxon Rocks"

- ack300

I was early as usual and they still took my car immediately. Time spent at dealership went quickly. Courteous staff throughout. I would return for future servicing because they are courteous and efficient

Nicholas Seepersad

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that your experience with us was equivalent to five-stars. We hope to see you again in the near future.

October 23, 2018

"Rico was a great salesman. "

- fsa2525

The experience could of not been any better. Now my 4th vehicle purchased here and would definitely consider for future. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Rico Badillo
Steve Bernstein
Anthony Terrezza

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are happy that you had a great visit with our team and we hope to see you again soon.

"Great Experience!"

- SARAMTULLY

I love my new Hyundai Kona! I was looking at a few online and decided to visit to check them out. I came in to the dealership to look and left two hours later with exactly what I wanted! As someone working for over 17 years in career focused on exceptional customer service, I was impressed at the level I found here. The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and so helpful. I look forward to returning for my maintenance and services.

Gio Kadi
Al Pereira
Ron LaMagra

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for the great review! Our top priority is always customer satisfaction and we are happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with a five-star experience. We hope to see you again soon.

October 22, 2018

"They were very good with my questions "

- feliciabland163

I have always like Maxon and I have known Matthieu St Pierre for sometimes he is a wonderful salesman and the staff at Maxon Are very pleasant people I am so Happy I was able to to Get a SUV from Maxon Thanks 🙏🏽 So Much

Mathieu St. Pierre
Steve Bernstein

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you has a pleasant visit with our staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

October 22, 2018

"Great service and service reps"

- imc1

I noticed a bubble on my tire and called and got an appointment within an hour. The service team was wonderful and Adam particularly helpful. He looked up my VIN to make sure I got every discount I was entitled to receive. He showed me photos of an unexpected but necessary rim replacement that I needed and thoroughly explained everything to me. All told my tire replacement took about an hour. Not bad for an unexpected trip.

Adam

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are happy to hear that Adam was able to provide you with an excellent experience. We hope to see you again soon.

October 22, 2018

"Friendly, courteous, down to earth"

- OmarShanawani

We have been shopping for cars for the last couple of months. With our busy schedules it's tough to do too many dealerships or cars in a single day so we try to split them up. We've shopped several different brands and models including several luxury brands. We didn't make an appointment; we were a walkin. Maxon Mazda, and in particular our sales person Stephen was by far and away the best experience we've had. Stephen was energetic, he hustled to find the cars to test drive and then to find the one we were to discuss for a possible deal. We drove both a Hyundai and Mazda and ultimately walked away with a Mazda. We were ready to make a deal, but there was no pressure. Stephen was knowledgeable, honest, friendly. He was attentive to not only myself but the whole family; he kept bring me and my wife and kids water and offered us snacks/coffee as we waited. As we were signing the paperwork I made it a point to personally go to his manager and thank him for a great experience. I believe in giving praise when it is deserved and certainly is here. In addition to Stephen, the manager was very friendly. Came over to say hello early on before we even started talking numbers. Even the receptionist Marie was very sweet. A+ experience!

Stephen Gallo

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! It is a pleasure to know hat Stephen, as well as our whole team, went above and beyond to provide you and your family with such excellent assistance throughout your car shopping experience. We hope that all are enjoying your new car!

"Service "

- jbozzi295

Had several recall and service manager kept me in loop and found couple of more problems and took care and let me know and fixed problem fast and efficient

Ron LaMagra

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are happy to know that Ron provided you with such excellent assistance and was able to get you back on the road quickly!

October 21, 2018

"Great job "

- EDGAV

Great job I will be recommending to do a service with your company because I never experienced bad attitude,,always excepted to come back and thanks

Rico Badillo

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know our team always provides you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

October 20, 2018

"Best car shopping experience"

- Daisy10

We had a very positive car shopping experience at Maxon when we leased our Hyundai Tuscon Sport. Our sales rep Uzu and her manager were friendly, informative and efficient. We were not subjected to the typical song and dance routine that we experienced at other dealerships. We also enjoyed meeting owner Mike Ciasulli and chatting with him while our paperwork was being processed. There is such a nice atmosphere in this showroom which added to this being a overall positive experience.

Uju Ezulofor
Michael Ciasulli

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to hear that our team provided you with such excellent assistance and we hope that you are enjoying your Hyundai Tuscon Sport!

October 19, 2018

"Diagnostic visit."

- sharonstoy922

Your staff was friendly, courteous, attentive and professional. Everyone seemed to enjoy the job they were doing. The work performance was outstanding as well. The only downside was pricing It was a little steep for me.

Shea???

Maxon Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team provided you with such excellent assistance. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with a five-star experience. Please give us a call to discuss your experience in further detail!