Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Reggie Trail

November 15, 2017

"Great experience"

- Doc

From the first phone call to delivery of my car everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was superb. I feel compelled to specifically mention Anthony ,Dale and of course the owner of the dealership Michael. I purchased Michael's personal car and he bent over backwards to make sure that I understood everything about the car when he personally delivered the car to my home. If anyone is interested in a new or used car I would strongly recommend you give this dealership a try.

Anthony Terrezza

November 15, 2017

"Nicole review"

- nicolespero924 Verified Customer

Great people to work with, wish they asked my price range bc i fell in love with a car i couldn’t really afford but they were great and was able to work with a price i would be able to manage

Lilly

November 14, 2017

"Amazing Experience "

- vargask911

This is my 3rd vehicle purchased at Maxon Hyundai-Mazda and I am happy to report that the professionalism and excellent customer service provided by the staff has been consistent which has me returning to this dealership time and time again. The overall experience from the moment we walked into the dealership until the moment we left with our new vehicle was very positive for both myself and my husband. We had our eye on one particular vehicle type and the staff worked alongside us to provide us all the information we required, answering all of our questions helping us to make the right selection for us and our family. Overall, we had a memorable experience at Maxon and will definitely be returning in the future! A huge Thank You to Rico, Albert, Jose and John for all of their help during our visit!

Rico Badillo