Maxon Hyundai Mazda

Jason Ibanez

March 31, 2018

"Great Experience"

- lcrosby

The employees at Maxon Hyundai made my experience fun and enjoyable. They were all so friendly and helped me to find the perfect car to fit all of my needs. Keith was knowledgable about the cars I test drove and made the experience less stressful. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Keith Martinez

March 30, 2018

"Exceptional Service!!"

- Quitta Unique

My experience was amazing. Jason was very helpful and patient with me. I test drove about 4 cars before finding the one that I liked (and could be approved for by the bank). There are a few negative remarks on my report, but Jason worked diligently with his finance guy and manager to find a vehicle that would be in my budget and my credit range. Jason followed up with me a few days after the purchase to make sure the car was running fine, and that I didn't have any concerns or issues. He was very understanding and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership, and especially the sales rep! Extremely Grateful!

Jason Ibanez

March 26, 2018

"The Royal Treatment !!!!"

- Aries2376

Lilly and Kenny made my car buying experience amazing!! I felt that they both had my best interest at heart. If I had any questions they made sure that I understood the next steps that needed to be taken to ensure that I got the best deal possible. I loved working with them both, they even bought me a piece of Tiramisu to sing happy birthday (priceless). My dad is in the market of purchasing a vehicle and I will definitely bring him here to see Lilly and Kenny. You both made a customer for life! Thanks again for the birthday song !!!

Kenny Kilpatrick