McCarthy Nissan

Mike Tolbert, Internet Sales Manager, McCarthy Nissan

Mike Tolbert

Internet Sales Manager

August 26, 2017

"Best. Car. Experience. Ever. "

- SSTickel

I specifically came to the McCarthy website because my lease is coming due and I wanted to certain that Justin was still there. My experience with Justin was almost three years ago and I still remember it today. He made the process so fun and simple. It was like spending the evening hanging with a great friend. Yet, he was super professional, not pushy and was knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to coming back to McCarthy and visiting Justin for my next Nissan.

Justin Harriman

August 24, 2017

"Love our new Altima. "

- Altimafan76

I have purchased or leased several cars from Jesse at McCarthy, we have been extremely happy every time. Jesse always goes above and beyond to make sure we are totally satisfied. We will be back. Thanks again Jesse.

August 20, 2017

"Excellent "

- Daver

We primarily worked with Jesse and Tom. They were both excellent in putting us were we needed to be to purchase a new Rogue! They went the extra mile, got us top dollar for our trade in. A very pleasant experience. This is the 5th car our family has purchased from McCarthy Nissan, very pleased.

Used 2015 Mazda CX-9