McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda

867 Reviews of McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda

January 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Rmichaud

Jordan was great from the start. I made on offer on a certified pre-owned car shortly after test driving it. Absolutely no pressure and Jordan was very helpuful getting everything in order to purchase it. There was very little haggling and I was out the door with my new car in less than an hour. This is the quickest and best car buying experience I've had.

Jordan Finster
Jan 20, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for all the stars and for sharing your experience here at McKinney Dodge. Jordan Finster is doing an excellent job of making sure our customers are well informed and moved through the vehicle buying experience at their pace!! Please be sure to let us know if you need anything else. Congratulations on your purchase!!

January 18, 2018

"Purchase of Dodge Laramie"

- Joyce Steele

We had a wonderful experience at dealership. Ty was courteous and professional during the purchase of our Ram truck along with all of management. We highly recommend McKinney in Easley as a comfortable place to shop shop or purchase a vehicle

Tyrone Duncan
Ashley Vanderbilt
Jan 18, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at McKinney. We are happy to know we exceeded expectations. Ty Duncan does an excellent job of making sure our customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, Joyce!!

January 17, 2018

"great professional work ethic "

- rogue2016

My husband and I had and no hassle experience with McKinney. Angel Reyes was kind and helpful. We told him what we wanted and drove away with a great new SUV. Thank You Angel

Angel Reyes
Jan 17, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for all the stars!! We are glad we exceeded expectations for your visit with us! We set our bar for customer experience very high. Angel does an excellent job of making sure our customers are comfortable throughout the buying process. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Congratulations on your Purchase!!

January 09, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Cyndi Clymer

Great Experience. My next car will be bought through Bill Scruggs. I have bought over 20 plus cars. This has to be the best experience ever.

Bill Scruggs
Jan 09, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Glad you enjoyed your experience here at the Dealership. Bill does a great job of making our customers feel comfortable throughout the entire buying process. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

January 05, 2018

"WORST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE, LITERALLY."

- Jason Brockman

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. TYPICAL NICKEL AND DIME RIPOFF SALES EXPERIENCE. I came in on a truecar price guarantee, along with a screenshot of their advertised price. Prequalified, ready to purchase, already chose exact car, as set as could be. All they had to do was NOT try to change the price and rip me off. Well, they did exactly that. The following are direct quotes from Dave McKinney, the father of the owner of the dealership. "I dont care what our website price is. I didnt write our website." "I dont care what truecar is, I dont work for true car." When I repeated that I'm not paying more than advertised price, or true car price, i was told, and again I'm quoting directly: "If youre trying to piss me off, you'rE doing a good job" I'm intimately familiar with dealer incentives, rebates, programs, discounts, promotions, etc This was not a situation of over advertising discounts not everyone qualifies for. I wasnt asking for THAT price. I was asking for the advertised price, only with the rebates and discounts i WAS eligible for.

Dave McKinney
Abigail Novak
Jan 09, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

In the era of total and complete transparency with auto buying, in order to be competitive in an extremely competitive marketplace, dealerships put their BEST PRICE on their website. Some call it their "NO HAGGLE" Price. Pricing shows the Cost of the car, lists the Manufacturer Incentives to the buyer to arrive at the "BUY IT NOW" Price. We are sorry that your experience did not did not meet your standards. We generally can overcome any pricing obstacles by explaining them. However, in reviewing some of your other reviews, it would seem you have some difficulty with auto dealers meeting your expectations of price. Seems like we should have been able to come to terms and you would be driving your New McKinney Dodge vehicle right now. We are in the business of selling vehicles, after all. That is what we do best!! We hope you find the vehicle at the price that will make you happy.

December 28, 2017

"Excellent price and sales people"

- Amallc

I went there just to take a look in the new Ram and, thanks to the help of and very professional and nice sales person (Angel) I got a new ride....thanks.

Mike (Tony) Henry
Angel Reyes
Daniel Holbrook
Dec 29, 2017 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for the high praise!! Angel does an excellent job of making sure our customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision. Thank you for letting us be of help to you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

December 13, 2017

"Best prices, super friendly."

- Gaston

"The best dealer in the upstate". Straight to the point, quick, best prices, and the best thing of all no "BS" like other places. Great experience Michael Wallen was super nice.

Dec 13, 2017 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for your stellar review! So glad we were able to live up to and exceed your expectations. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Enjoy your holiday season!!

December 09, 2017

"The Best Salesman and Dealership in the South!!!"

- Carolina Jason

McKinney’s Dodge dealership in Easley SC is by far the best dealership in the entire Southeast!! I have been to many dealerships in the past but always end up back at McKinney. I have now bought 6 vehicles from Riley Whitmire at McKinney. He is hands down my go to guy when I’m looking for a new car. Riley and Scott McKinney always treat me right and give me the best deal possible. I’m treated like family by Riley Whitmire and The McKinney dealership that’s why I continue to come back to them time after time, and that’s why I will continue to keep coming back in the future for all of my cars and car needs. If you’re looking for a new or used car please go see Riley Whitmire you will be glad that you did, that much I can promise you.

Riley Whitmire
Scott McKinney
Dec 11, 2017 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for your review of your experience here at McKinney Dodge. Riley is one of our most senior salespeople and does an excellent job with our customers. Gene has been doing our finance for several years and Scott, of course, does an excellent job at getting the deals done! We are so happy we were able to exceed expectations. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!! Thank you, again, for your business!

November 30, 2017

"Super easy"

- Toneyjay

Easiest auto purchase ever. Smooth and fast. Found vehicle online. Came to lot and test drove. Told them where I was at with the car. They were able to put it there. I drove it home. A+.

Michael Sadler
Nov 30, 2017 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at McKinney Dodge. We strive to make each customer's experience as seemless as possible. We set the expectations high and then we do our job and meet or exceed them! Thank you, again, for sharing. We appreciate you and want you to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

November 25, 2017

"Big help"

- linda

They were a great help to us even when it was late in the day. They are very courteous and knowledgeable in the whole process.

Michael Sadler
Nov 25, 2017 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Mazda responded

Thank you, so much, for sharing your experience with us, Linda. We try to make sure the entire sales process is clear, concise and transparent. Glad we met the mark with you!! Please be sure to let us know if you need anything else!! Congratulations on your purchase!!