McRee Ford

James Muma

Larry Hayes, Sales, McRee Ford

Larry Hayes

October 12, 2017

"Service Department Review/ Great Customer Service!"

- bhays210

To All, I recently bought a 2015 F-250 with 33,500 miles from Katy Auto Nation Ford on Aug 5th 2017. I purchased this truck @ auto nation because it was exact trim/color I was looking for. However after driving it for 13 days the low fuel pressure light came on. So I then called Auto Nation and explained where I was in League City and service technician said its under warranty take the truck any where. So I had the truck towed to Mcree Ford in Dickinson, TX where I was greeted by Brian Mobley. Brian was very customer service oriented and checked the truck in and got me into a comparable rental. A few days later Mr. Mobley called to notify me that they had replaced my fuel pump and to tell me that there was a blockage in the fuel line. At this time Brian told me if the contamination in the line is not related to the truck in any way that this would not be a warranty case. Makes perfect sense to most! Again I had just bought the truck so I was beginning to become frustrated with the situation. I asked Mr. Mobley to continue the service to find out what the foreign matter was. We later found out it was a cylinder shaped piece of cardboard from a fuel additive most likely injector cleaner. So I called auto nation and replayed the story to the sales manager Sam, who was unfavorable of my situation. Brian Was understanding and helpful through out the entire service of my truck. So I was very frustrated at auto nation at this point. I went to pick up my truck from Mcree, met Brian and while I was waiting I asked to speak with the service manager Tim Allen. Tim had heard of my issue and was overly understanding and covered Mcree's Cost to not tarnish Ford's name and to take care of the customer. This helped my in more ways than one. I can not thank Brian, and Tim enough for their customer support. After my experience at Mcree I will only give them my business when it comes to my truck service, or even another purchase.

Brian Mobley, Tim Allen

September 09, 2017

"Awesome service"

- Blessing2017

Awesome service Oscar was phenomenal With his professional customer service. Outstanding service Vernon was awesome as well. Very patient with my wife and me about what we needed

Vernon Baines
Other Employees : Oscar finance

August 15, 2017

"To the point sales no BS. Quality individuals"

- Dnelson

Excellent rating well earned. Price, Attention, Communication, Service all above and beyond expectation. Mcree Ford that's my Dealer. Will be a return customer. Thanks Mcree job well done.

Justin Love