Melton Sales

Mark Friedel

February 20, 2018

"Great Service!"

- happygirl

From the time we stepped through the door, everyone was so nice to us. They allowed me to fall in love with my car without being pushy. All my questions were answered honestly. We drove several cars. This dealership is so very helpful. Thank you especially to Baley Beaver and Greg Southerland for all the excellent help and advice through our buying experience. I will definitely shop with them again when the need arises, and my daughter said she will too.

Baley Smith

February 18, 2018

"Easy and friendly place to purchase a vehicle. "

- Matt

Great price on a really solid vehicle. I really appreciated the opportunity to test drive with my whole family and without any outside influence. Staff was willing to answer questions and offered a fair trade.

February 15, 2018

"Melton Sales in Claremore is the best!"

- Kjl

Zach, the salesman, and the entire staff could not have been easier to deal with :) No pressure....... just answered all my questions and let us drive anything we wanted with no hassles. Made us feel so comfortable while we decided which truck to buy. Great pricing too.

Zack Santos
Other Employees : Zach was awesome! So nice and so helpful...... made purchasing a truck fun.

Used 2014 Kia Sorento, $15892