Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

385 Broadway, Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940

Awara Osman, Sales Consultant , Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Awara Osman

Justin Kloack, Business Manager, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Justin Kloack

Phil Saissi, Product Specialist, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Phil Saissi

Product Specialist
Darnell  Caruso-Stewart, Business Manager, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Darnell Caruso-Stewart

March 17, 2019

"Seamless purchasing experience and car onboarding."

- Stuttgart

Great service and seamless process. I came back to James Estabrook because I trust him. And the helpful staff there was ready to tackle any issue in the process and made it easy to drive away with the new car. The onboarding staff Spencer Petruzello was great at teaching me the car and following up and updating me in the process.

James Estabrook
Other Employees : Spencer Petruzello

March 17, 2019

"Car buying made easy"

- wilshire

This was my first car purchase from a dealership and I have to say that it was much easier and less stressful than I thought it would be. I was able to quickly test drive the car I wanted and Franco Cordano was an amazing salesman who answered all my questions and was super helpful with making sure this was the car for me. I am very pleased with my new car and the service I received at Flagship.

Franco Cordano
Gil Otero

March 16, 2019

"Experienced Dealership"

- Arden

Flagship Motors of Lynnfield has been in business for a long time, and it shows. An experienced and knowledgeable staff is available to guide you through the process of selecting a new car from a large inventory, and they spend time helping you make decisions without rushing you to sign on the dotted line. Our experience with Skip Petersen and Spencer Petruzello was very positive. Skip knew how to "read" us and was low key and easy to work with. Spencer was so helpful in leading us through the complicated maze of electronics. Gil Otero, on the other hand, was an unpleasant experience;hyper, aggressive, and would not take no for an answer. He needs to learn that "no" means NO! If he had been our salesman, we would have walked out.

Skip Petersen