Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

385 Broadway, Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940

Phil Saissi, Product Specialist, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Phil Saissi

Product Specialist
Justin Kloack, Business Manager, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Justin Kloack

Julia Lisa Papagno, Product Specialist, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Julia Lisa Papagno

Product Specialist
Paul McDaniels, General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Paul McDaniels

November 11, 2018

"Great sales experience "

- Zohaib Ahmed

I dealt with Awara Osman and Paul Mcdaniels. They were very helpful and i would recommend them and the whole team. I am going for this deal because if him.

Awara Osman
Paul McDaniels

November 09, 2018

"Amazing Staff and Dealership"

- Toyota_1019

I had been searching for a Certified Mercedes C300. Flagship Lynnfield had a great inventory, so we decided to take a ride and check them out. Paige was recommended to me by one of my colleagues. She was extremely helpful before I arrived and while I was there. The car I was interested in sold before I was able to get there, as I expected it would because the pricing was fantastic. We found another car that was similar but it wasn't my first choice in color. So I didn't purchase, a few days later I received a hand-written letter in the mail from Paige thanking us for our visit. A very nice touch! I ended up going with a different brand but I will definitely be back in the future for my next vehicle!! Thanks again Paige for the great experience, this is the best Mercedes dealership in the country as far as we are concerned.

Paige Babcock

November 09, 2018

"Superb customer service!!"

- 2019CLA250

Lilly Hughes and Franco Cordano were exceptional to deal with. Lilly was my sales associate and she made the whole buying experience stress free. Franco was the one to explain all the high tech gadgets in the car and he did a great job and was very patient with me. Great experience overall and hope to deal with both of them the next time around! Thank you!! :)

Lilly Hughes