Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge - Service Center

177 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge - Service Center

January 10, 2019

"Good dealership "

- Mack

Very nice and friendly. Easy to deal with. Beautiful facility. Finished in time estimated. As good a dealership as I have ever been in. You cannot go wrong here.

D'Arcy Hines
January 04, 2019

"Best Service in Baton Rouge "

- Msonnier

Brought my car in to put in a new front grill. Josh was awesome. Hey really took care of me, I did not have to wait. He later called to check to see if I was happy with the new grill. Best service ever!

January 03, 2019

"Awesomely "

- ELOISE40

First service appointment and this was great experience with Andrew Perry! Very professional from the greeting at 0730, the issuing of the loaner vehicle to the day I pick up my vehicle. Loved my first service visit!

Andrew Perry

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing #MBOBR.

December 29, 2018

"Great Service Representative "

- Spearz1

Josh always greet my husband and I with enthusiasm. He listens to our concerns about our vehicles with understanding. He's the only consultant we like to work with.

December 23, 2018

"Great Service "

- Customer Linda456

Mercedes Benz has excellent customer service. I would recommend y’all to anyone. Very Friendly and helpful. And i would consider buying my next vehicle with Mercedes Benz.

Matt Hill
Sean McArdle
Jessica Guice

December 03, 2018

"Happy Customer "

- Msonnier

Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge has the best service. They always treat me like I am their only customer. They get me in and out very quickly.

D'Arcy Hines
Brandon Whisenhunt
Amelia Gentry

December 02, 2018

"Did not fix provlem"

- DisappointednMercedes

They told me the drive the car and all was fine. I drive it 20-30 yards and the problem repeats. I don’t think they drove the car. They even said they drive it several times. I don’t believe them. The problem repeatedly occurs. They changed my battery when car wasn’t showing any sign of needing it. They said it was maybe due to the battery. I am out $400 and the issues e I brought it in for is still happening.

Technician name not known. Also talked to shop foreman. Neither helpful

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Our Service Manager, Dan Davenport has informed me that he's been in touch with you regarding your concerns and will work to resolve them to your satisfaction. He mentioned you'll be contacting him to address further when your schedule allows. Please reach out to him directly at 225-490-3127 or ddavenport@mbobr.com whenever you are ready.

November 30, 2018

"40,000 mile service"

- Cynt1013

Finished in a timely manner and informative. Check-in took a little longer than normal but in all he listened and addressed all my concerns which I appreciated.

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your constructive feedback and thank you for choosing #MBOBR!

November 20, 2018

"Great experience "

- Stationbestbaaar

I came in to get a 20k mile service. I pulled in to service department and had my loaner car and was on my way within 5 minutes. They called me when car was complet. First class dealership!

Lynn Whitty
Jessica Guice
Tom Acquaviva
Other Employees : Larry Mitchell

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and for choosing #MBOBR!

November 17, 2018

"100% Professional "

- Hgc2

Over the past 6 years of owning several MB the entire dealership has always been top rated in my opinion. I always recommend MBBR... Over the top professionalism from front to back !!!

Brandon Whisenhunt
Nick Pentas

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review and for choosing #MBOBR! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you again in the future.