Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill

Diego Delrio

Stan Winslow, Sales, Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill

Stan Winslow

November 13, 2017

"Joe zalaf is a tremendous salesman and did an amazing job me"

- Domingo123

I love these guys. I wouldn't use anyone else for my car needs. They are fair and honest and reliable. They know my needs and never try to oversell me.

Joe Zalaf
Other Employees : My service advisor ted Levine is also off the charts in my book. He makes every service visit easy and helpful!

November 07, 2017

"Service Center "

- Kathi Phillips

The service center Rep was very Accommodating and Helpful. The length of time that I waited for my vehicle was on schedule as he stated.

Mark Onbashian

November 02, 2017

"Full trust"

- Patrick

Best experience ever at Cherry Hill Mercedes. I fully trust that they have been working in my best interest at each step of my buying process. Very rare (unique ?) feeling in the world of car dealerships.

Ron Ayala