Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

355 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

October 16, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Steve

Every person and every interaction was great. Very easy to do business with this dealership. Their business approach was straight forward with no games. I highly recommend Josh Grimm.

Joshua Grimm
Kambiz "KB" Yazdanfar
Oct 23, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

When a customer makes the effort to write a review as generous as yours we know that we are doing our jobs correctly. We are sincerely grateful that you chose Mercedes-Benz of Westminster for your vehicle needs and promise to deliver the same experience or an even better one the next time you visit us!

October 14, 2018

""Great Dealership""

- luvmybenz

We recently took our E350 in for scheduled service on a Saturday. They had a loaner available for us. Our car was ready within a few hours. Always great service from sales to the front desk to the service department!

Jeff Blake
Oct 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Thank you for sharing your positive service experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

October 06, 2018

"Best dealer"

- BarbsAMG

Jeff was the best salesman! He listened to what we wanted and had the vehicle waiting for us to see. He was very knowledgeable about 350 AMG that we bought and also of the GLS 550 that we traded in. He answered all my questions accurately during the test drive and had transferred all the stuff from the old car, adjusted all the settings to match the ones from the other car, even to the radio setting and the height of the tailgate. He introduced us the the appropriate people and followed up to see if I was happy or had more questions.

Rick Nicholas
Oct 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it’s always nice to know when we succeed. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 03, 2018

"Definitely Recommend"

- Granda

I have to drive 4 hours to get to this dealership, and will do so again if needed. Staff was very conscious of my wait time, keeping it as short as possible, so I could drive home the same day. Fast, clean service. Spacious and comfortable waiting area. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Car works perfectly! What more can you ask??

Linda Konecny
Other Employees : The Smart service tech - but I can't remember his name (sorry)
Oct 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Granda, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a great day!

September 30, 2018

"Awesome folks to work with!"

- Happy, Al

Initially, my wife and I were looking at other Dealerships, however they were rude and non responsive. So, we started looking at what other car or suv we could purchase. Never thought or considered Mercedes till we just said - "what the heck". Now my wife is very glad the other Dealerships had the attitude they had - she is driving a 2019 GLC 300 and loves it! Mercedes-Benz of Westminster is the best! Friendly and very helpful. We worked with Amy Siefert - wonderful person, very helpful and polite! Highly recommend working with Amy and Mercedes-Benz of Westminster!

Taylor Stephens
Other Employees : Amy Siefert
Oct 11, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a great day!

September 11, 2018

"More like a Hyatt than a car dealership"

- Schemer

Over the last decade or so, Mercedes has done an extreme makeover of their dealerships and M-B Westminster is a great example of the new approach. From the interior that looks more like a hotel lobby with valet parking inside, to customer service that's closer to concierge than car salesman, the whole experience is a treat. Jeff was calm, professional, and (despite a few glitches like a bad battery) managed the process with aplomb. FWIW, I bought a CPO Mercedes GLA250, close to least expensive car they sell. From the way they treated me and themselves, I don't think it would have been much different if I'd bought a quarter of million dollar AMG.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

September 07, 2018

"Premium treatment"

- Pedrog

I have leased and purchased a car from Mr. Grimm, he has always treated me with all the respect and kindness you would expect at a Mercedes dealership regardless of the fact that I was purchasing a much cheaper Smart car, they never once made me feel any less than any other customer, and for that they have my eternal respect.

Joshua Grimm

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Hello, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 06, 2018

" Service Review"

- Fahrer43

Linda has been my. Service advisor for a number of years and has always been exceptional and first rate. This time was no diffferent. I live in Windsor and needed to get two cars in for recall and annual service. Linda arranged everything superbly. My cars were picked up and delivered and Linda kept me completely informed with regular e-mails. She even sent her assistant, Oliver, up to Windsor to return one of the cars. I couln’t be more pleased. It is certainly good to know that there are some businesses that are serious about coustomer service and that there are employees like Linda (and Oliver) wiling and able to implement that commitment unequivalently!! Ken Baker

John Mattis
Anthony Ulibarri

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 05, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Angela

Linda has been my service tech for many years she has always been extremely helpful and professional. I know my car will be well taken care of by her.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster responded

Hi Angela, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Westminster! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 04, 2018

"Excellent customer service by Arnel"

- Arnel

This is our first time purchasing a car from this dealership and we will go back again. Customer service is awesome. James Goza, Jeff and KB. Thank you

Kambiz "KB" Yazdanfar