Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Sales Showroom

2800 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas 75235

Ray Christian, Service Consultant, Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Sales Showroom

Ray Christian

Service Consultant
Basel  Abbas, Internet Sales Consultant, Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Sales Showroom

Basel Abbas

Internet Sales Consultant
Robert Espino, Service Consultant, Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Sales Showroom

Robert Espino

3.8
Kristopher Henderson, Service Consultant, Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Sales Showroom

Kristopher Henderson

December 04, 2018

"DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME"

- Shelley

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! The service was great until we drove the new Jeep off of the lot. We were only given one key for the Jeep and promised the second would be sent the next week. After 3 weeks of no returned phone calls we finally received a blank key that we had to pay to have the key cut and the key fob programmed. We had to file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General and Better Business Bureau because the dealer collected our sales tax but would not pay the sales tax to the state. They also would not return phone calls or answer the phone. After filing a complaint the sales tax was paid. However, we received a letter in the mail dated the next day after the complaint was filed from Mopar vehicle protection informing us that the dealer had cancelled our lifetime powertrain warranty that was provided by the dealer upon purchase and is highly advertised by this dealer. As of today this policy is still cancelled. The warranty company confirmed the cancellation but cannot provide a reason as to why. We are being referred back to the dealer who of course will not provide assistance. We have bought a lot of new vehicles and this is BY FAR the worst experience we have ever had. I would steer clear of doing business with Metroplex CDJR if you want any service whatsoever after the sale. Our sales lady Brandy has been absolutely no help as well.

Brandy in Sales and Steve Mitchell In Finance

November 05, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Claudia

Robert Espino was very polite, respectful and knowledgeable. I do plan on returning to this location as the customer service was excellent and the waiting area was very clean.

Robert Espino

November 02, 2018

"liar liar"

- cheated

so bad can't give a star but had to to do the review. Went to get a new Pacifica on a Friday. Was told they could do a dealer trade from Frisco Dodge on Monday . Signed all the paperwork, gave down payment, my personal bank sent them a draft for the vehicle. Came home E-signed all papers from bank. Went next morning to Frisco Dodge to see van. Showed them my papers from bank Already had my 1st payment date. The GM told me that they have a block on Metroplex dodge for trades and I was not going to get that van. Took loaner car back to Metroplex and was told by Shane the sales manager that they would have to give Frisco dodge a cashiers check for the van and they were not going to do that. If I wanted the van I could buy it from Frisco dodge. I told him I had my payment coupons from My bank for my payments. The finance man said he would refund money back to bank and my deposit could take up tp 10 days to get back. I asked to see the GM Mr Pacheco and Shane said to leave that he was not going to talk to me. I told Shane that all the rebates for October were over and now I can't get another one from any where else. He was not concerned. I asked him how he could sell a vehicle without a title. He said WE DO IT ALL THE TIME. While I was there my bank calls me and asked me WHY I BACKED OUT OF THE LOAN I told them what happened and they told me to seek legal help that that was wrong what they did. Yullian in finance did a wondedrful job, Marcos the salseman did a wonderful job. I will NEVER GO THERE EVER.

Shane in sales manager