Middletown Toyota Scion

George Juridini

Bob Magnano, New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

Bob Magnano

New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig), New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)

September 20, 2017

"Great experience"

- Customer860

I had a great experience with this dealership. Friendly staff that helped make everything simple! They were willing to work with me on a price that I felt was fair.

Bill Dweyer

September 18, 2017

"My Middletowm Toyota Purchase"

- Linda Rowin

GeorgeJuridini - Sales - it was a pleasure!! Patrick Tyning- Business Manager - also a pleasure! Thank you gentlemen!! Experience was laid back, all questions were answered. no arm twisting.

George Juridini
Other Employees : Patrick Tyning

August 30, 2017

"What About Bob?"

- greenberg

I have bought my first car here. The reason I came here to buy my second was Bob Blakeslee. The experience of buying a car is one of those experiences in life we try to avoid as much as possible because when we think car buying we think of sneaky car salesmen, getting suckered, and the aggravation of negotiating a fair price. Almost every dealership earns that reputation. But not this place. The first car I bought was sold to me by Bob and I didn't fully appreciate how lucky I was at the time. During the twelve years that followed, I never forgot the great customer service and genuinely caring nature he brought to the experience. That's why when it was time to get a second car, I didn't hesitate. Bob worked with me to get a fair price and make sure that my specific needs were addressed. He had a great temperament and he never mislead me at any point. I know exactly where I stand with that guy and I can say without any reservation that he was the best hire of the used car manager's (Marc Brubaker) career. Bob is the reason I bought a second car from Middletown Toyota.

Bob Blakeslee