Middletown Toyota Scion

Internet Sales Manager
Bob Magnano, New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

Bob Magnano

New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig), New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)

George  Juridini, New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

George Juridini

December 15, 2017

"Always a pleasure "

- Maryann

We currently own 4 Toyota vehicles, all purchased through Bob at Middletown Toyota. We have also referred friends and family to Bob. He is great to work with and will not try to pressure you into buying something you don't want or need. We met Bob over 18 years ago at another dealership and followed him to Middletown Toyota. He is truly a pleasure to work with. The service department is also great to work with.

November 28, 2017

"Another Great Experience"

- billy5

Since 2011 My wife and I have leased 2 Sienna's and 1 Highlander and we also purchased a tacoma. With our lease ending soon we were looking for our best deal on our new 2018 Highlander and within a few days we had the deal, Bob Blakesley and I have shared this buying experience again for the 5th TIME!!! He's the best , no nonsense and always gets the job done.The financial part was a breeze I arrived at 2:30 and drove away at 4:00 in my new leased car.

November 19, 2017

"Would not honor free oil change as stated in purchase contra"

- WTorres

For the first time since I purchased my Scion in 2013, Chuck Hills in service refused to honor the free oil changes as stated in my purchase contract for a reason he pulled out of the blue, because it had not yet been 10,000 miles since the last oil change. This condition is not stated in the contract, it was capricious and spontaneous. Nobody else ever demanded that it had been 10,000 from the last oil change to do the free service before, and my vehicle was only a couple thousand miles shy from 10,000. I have filed a complained with Toyota already, and will send another to my state´s Consumer Protection office for refusing to comply with a promotion stated in the purchase contract

Chuck Hills, Assistant Service manager