Mitchell Mazda Lincoln Mercury

1222 Rucker Blvd, Enterprise, Alabama 36330 Directions

1 Review of Mitchell Mazda Lincoln Mercury

July 09, 2013

"I actually went to the dealership to have my Toyota Camry..."

- bdenison

I actually went to the dealership to have my Toyota Camry serviced that day, about a year ago, or back in 2012. I was never extremely thrilled about having a "car" because I went from driving a Ford Expedition (2 different ones) for a total of 9 years and then traded for the Camry back in 2010 (same dealership). I didn't think it would be even possible to trade again - one year later. I never do that! I have always driven a vehicle for what seems like FOREVER!! I just happened to mention that I wasn't happy and really liked SUV's and missed the one that I had. While I was waiting for my Camry to be serviced, the sweetest (not pushy at all) salesman came up to me in the waiting area and introduced herself, Seana Corsale. She asked would I like to test drive an SUV....of course, I was like "sure...but I probably can't afford it".....in about 30 minutes time I had driven a Tahoe and a Mazda CX-9. I liked both of them, but decided on the Mazda. I couldn't be more pleased and I probably would have never considered doing this transaction but I had the NICEST SALESPERSON EVER!!! I appreciate all of her assistance that day to make me drive out of there (about 8:30 that night) a very pleased customer. Seana was so patient; she stayed with me for several hours to get all the paperwork, etc. taken care of. If I ever desire to trade again, whether it be for a used or new vehicle, I will definitely contact Seana Corsale before I do anything else!!

Seana Corsale