Moore Buick GMC

15500 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, California 95032 Directions

1 Review of Moore Buick GMC

February 24, 2009

"My fiance and I bought a used ford taurus from these..."

- Pisces448

My fiance and I bought a used ford taurus from these people. We had it for less than a month when we realized that the heater didn't work. When we brought it back to have it fixed they told us that the car had a BLOWN HEAD GASKET and was undrivable. We had only had the car for a month, and driven it maybe 50 miles since my job is only a mile from my house. It's IMPOSSIBLE to blow a head gasket in a months time after only driving it that much, but they tried to BLAME IT ON US. We tried talking to our sales man who assured us they would cover most of the cost of the repairs, but we ended up having to pay half the expenses anyway, a total of almost 1000 dollars. The whole time Brett the owner of Moore wouldn't even talk to us directly, just send messages through his sales man. They obviously sold us a car with a blown head gasket, and treated us like idiots who did it ourselves. I'm pregnant with our first baby, and we had no choice but to use the money we had in savings for her to get our car back from these crooks. DON'T BUY FROM HERE, THEY WILL SELL YOU ANYTHING JUST TO MAKE MONEY.

Everyone