Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

Kenny Wadman

February 18, 2018

"Bill was great!!!"

- Choi14

Came in for a new 2018 civic si coupe and Bill Goggin was fantastic!!! I HIGHLY recommend talking to him for any new Honda purchases anyone might have! From start to finish he was great. He answered all of our questions, took the time to listen, and he gave us a wonderful price! I’d give 10 stars if I could!

February 17, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Hanuma Teja

I purchased Honda accord Hybrid 2017 here. Shawn Hassan was my sales consultant. The customer service was excellent. He is very nice and friendly. This is my first car so I had lot of things on mind but he patiently heard all my queries and cleared all my doubts. I didn't fix for a car model when I first met him but he allowed me explore all the choices available and made me choose the right car for my needs. In the process he never got impatient or tired but always helped me with a smile. It was a great buying experience

Shawn Hassan

February 16, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Timothy Co

Going to Motor Werks Honda to buy my 2018 Honda Accord was a great experience. I enjoyed the whole process. Bill Goggin is an amazing sales consultant who really took great care of me and answered all of my questions. I really enjoyed test driving the car and all of his knowledge about the car. I would totally recommend him to all my friends and family.