Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

Aaron  Bulinski, Honda General Sales Manager, Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

Aaron Bulinski

Honda General Sales Manager

August 13, 2018

"Professionalism coupled with sincerity"

- Bob K.

Bill Goggin is a diligent individual who worked in a very professional manner while trying to attain our business. While most car salesmen just want to "get the sale and move on", Bill actually came across as someone who, in addition to wanting to sell us a car, wanted to be sure that we were buying the right car and at the right price.....he went out of his way to explain the features of the CR-V in great detail. I highly recommend Bill and the Motor Werks.

Bill Goggin

August 12, 2018

"Excellent sales and service"

- LJP

It was a pleasure working with Tom. The sales process was seamless and I appreciated the patience Tom exhibited as I was waiting for my insurance company to make a determination. I had been through a very stressful experience and Tom's assistance helped ease me through it. I know I can count on Tom to help me get further acquainted with my new CRV. This is my fourth Honda purchased at Motor Werks due to the the experienced sales staff and quality of service provided.

Thomas Bye
Eric Philips
Aaron Bulinski

August 09, 2018

"Pilot purchased"

- Michelle

Steve was very professional and made the entire process so simplified. Dayna was very helpful and knowledgable. She made sure I was happy with my purchase from start to finish.

Dayna Brophy