Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

349 Reviews of Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

December 18, 2018

"BMW 5 series"

- Mromer

Steve and the team was great in helping us purchase our second vehicle in a week. Hopefully we won’t be back anytime soon but when we are ready for our next vehicle we will be back.

December 15, 2018

"Best experience ever! "

- Yoga Girl.

Nina Gewargis stayed with my husband and I throughout the duration of our experience. She’s a superstar! John Gregory closed the deal. Together they made us feel valued and important. #topnotch

John Gregory
Nina Gewargis
Other Employees : Nina is incredible!
December 14, 2018

"INFINITI QX60"

- Mromer

Steve, Ali and Nate did a great job getting us in and out. Car was waiting for me and ready to go when I got there. Great experience

December 07, 2018

"So Happy !!"

- Derek Fisher

Exceptional service received throughout the whole purchasing process. Very impressed with the professionalism and politeness of all of the staff we had the pleasure to meet with and talk to. Overall, a very memorable experience and would definitely recommend all my family and friends to visit and purchase their future vehicles from here.

Dec 12, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Steve and the experience he delivered. Welcome to the Circle.

December 03, 2018

"Great Dealership with AMAZING customer service!!"

- LamboTwins

My family & I had a great overall experience at MotorWerks INFINITY in Barrington. My salesman Steve Mink was phenomenal & great w kids. He and Ali Nauraiz in finance expedited the sale quickly so my family could get in and out in a timely manor. Shop MotorWerks INFINITY and ask for Steve. Not only will you get a great deal but a great vehicle & buying experience too!!!!

Malik Hussain
Dec 04, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoy working with Steve and the memorable experience he created. Thank you for sharing your feedback on the experience with us. We appreciate your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

December 02, 2018

"Great Experience With Out of State Purchase"

- Twin Cities

Born and raised in the great Chicagoland area but haven’t lived there since 1985. Motor Werks has always been a leader in the luxury car market there for as long as I remember. When I found the vehicle online I was searching for at Motor Werks in Barrington I was put in contact with Sales Specialist Mark Smith. Was I concerned about purchasing a vehicle site unseen? Not at all! Working through the process with Mark Smith was seamless and transparent. From Mark to Rashard in Finance I was treated with honesty, respect and like family. I flew in to O’Hara Airport and took the Metra train to Barrington station where I was met with a Motor Works representative. The vehicle was just as stated, immaculately prepped with a full tank. Took it for a test ride and was very happy. Paperwork was a breeze, took delivery and was on the road and home to Minneapolis for dinner that evening. Mark Smith followed up with a phone call the following day to insure my trip went well. He again contacted me a month later to make sure I was satisfied and if there was anything else he could he’ll with. I highly recommend Motor Werks in Barrington, IL. And of course, ask for Mark Smith.

Mark Smith
Rashard Grant
Dec 04, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your buying experience with Mark and Rashard. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with our team and the assistance they provided though out the buying process. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business and making the trip to us. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

November 30, 2018

"Kash Mirza was excellent. "

- Diesel23

Great experience start to finish. Customer service was great and would highly recommend. Beautiful dealership and will come back. Kash was a great person to work with.

Kash Mirza

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Kash and the buying experience he provided. Welcome to the Circle.

November 30, 2018

"Patient and Helpful "

- Vkumar13

Driving a couple hours to buy a car from Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington was worth it. It was a pleasure having Kash Mirza as our sales consultant. He was very helpful by trying to get us the best deal and patient with us as we asked numerous questions. The process of buying a car was fast, stress free, and enjoyable!

Kash Mirza

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you took the drive and enjoyed the buying experience Kash provided. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and sharing your feedback with us. Welcome to the Circle.

November 29, 2018

"Great Out-of-State Car Buying Experience"

- CaliCarGuy21

I moved from the Chicago to northern California a few years ago and was in the market for a late model Audi. I found the Audi S5 that I was looking for online at Motor Werks in Barrington, IL and began sending a few emails to the dealership to inquire further. Mark Smith was the Salesman who responded to my emails and was exceptionally helpful in answering all of my questions and making the process of buying this car smooth and enjoyable, After a visit to the dealership during a business trip to Illinois a week or so later, Mark was there to setup a test drive, help with Financing and even made sure the car was carefully shipped to me back to me in California. I highly recommend Mark Smith and others at this dealership like Marcin, the Sales manager and Rashard in Finance. Overall, a great experience from a group of dedicated professionals.

Mark Smith
Rashard Grant

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for making the trip to our dealership and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Mark and the services he provided. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Welcome to the Circle,

November 20, 2018

"quick and great customer service"

- Begenine

Steve Mink knew I was strapped for time given my family and kids were with me. He got me in and out with a great car and price. Great overall buying experience!

Nov 20, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Steve and choosing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle,