Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

1475 S Barrington Rd, Barrington, Illinois 60010

306 Reviews of Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

September 15, 2018

"Great team at Motor Werks Infiniti!"

- Sheree

Thank you to Steve, Malik and Rashard! I love my new car and you guys made the experience so easy and fast. The team is very in sync, they have fun together, and moved us through the process quickly. we will definitely come back. :)

Malik Hussain
Steve Mink
September 14, 2018

"First infinity purchase. "

- MLH MGH

Geno was very knowledgeable and patient and answered all of our questions. Despite it being late in the evening, he did not rush us and took his time. Geno continued to give us with the same courtesy, time, and level of helpfulness when I developed questions post-sale a week later, which was very reassuring and I think further speaks to his high professionalism. Would highly recommend Geno. Malik was wonderfully down to earth; he made us feel at ease during the final sale which was appreciated.

September 12, 2018

"Quickest car buying yet!!"

- Abrc2gether

Geno was very helpful with our new car purchase even though we showed up last mintue!! His assistance along with the used car manager and Ali were a pleasure to work with for our new car purchase about a month ago and we would definitely go back again and recommend this dealership too!!

Malik Hussain
Ali Nauraiz

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled you choose us to earn your business and happy with your experience. Welcome to the Circle

September 08, 2018

"Awesome buying experience! Best ever."

- GusRocks1

Great team at Barrington Motor Werks! Professional, helpful, courteous and severely customer focused! A lost art it seems today! Geno, Lorne and Rashard were great!

Lorne Hara

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

We are thrilled to hear you describe your experience as Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

September 07, 2018

"Buying a car"

- Jesse

The process was made easy and quickly. My concerns and demands were addressed well and professionally. Finance process was painless. I did not feel pressured.

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the buying experience that was easy and quick. Welcome to the Circle.

September 06, 2018

"Focusing on the consumer "

- J man

Motor Werks is a first class organization that caters to excellence. My car buying experience was very enjoyable and the process was very relaxing. They went out of the way to find the deal that I was comfortable with at my targeted budget. Geno and Malik were fun to work with I would recommend them to anyone interested in finding not only the best deal but best service aimed to please. Stop by and give them a try.

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Geno and Malik. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your buying experience with them. We are thrilled your experience was enjoyable and fun, Welcome to the Circle.

September 06, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- dokahl

Modern, clean dealership with a hreat selection of vehicles. Staff was friendly, Geno in particular was great to work with. And Rashad in finance was well organized and very efficient in getting all the paperwork completed quickly.

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

September 04, 2018

"Revising my original review"

- j1gilles

Originally I was happy with my dealership experience with Steve at Infiniti Motorwerks. That happiness quickly faded. I left my Ipass in my trade so I called 2 days after my vehicle purchase. I got the run around from Steve saying that he would check and call me back. Waited a few hours to contact him again and got the same story...He never contacted me to let me know if he found it or not. Had to order an new one. 7 days after leaving the dealership the oil change light came on in the vehicle. Looks like they didn’t bother to change the oil on the vehicle either. Checked the filter and it’s corroded so they didn’t just forget to reset the light.

Steve Mink
Sep 17, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

This is not the experience we expect for our customers. We apologize for the lack of follow up. We did forward this information to the management team. We appreciate you brig this to our attention.

"Great deal on my QX60 "

- WrightA

We felt that Motor Werks gave us a great deal on our new Infiniti. We were happy with our purchase and would recommend them to friends and family.

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business on your QX60. We are thrilled you enjoyed the buying experience that was provided by Geno. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Welcome to the Circle.

"Love Motorwerks "

- CMR

Great experience working with Geno and Ali. Quick and honest communication through out the buying process. Always happy with our purchase and service from Motorwerks

Ali Nauraiz

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled that you enjoyed working with Geno and Ali. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle,