Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

184 Reviews of Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

January 15, 2018

"Pleasant, efficient, stress-free"

- Hailey Eick

The salesman and the Finance manager were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. There was a situation in the beginning where we were told that the car was already "sold" and Tony made sure to clear up the mistake and help make the purchasing process as smooth as possible. I was very impressed with the customer service from the point of the mix up on and will definitely recommend this Motor Werks to others in the future.

Bruce Liou
January 15, 2018

"Buying experience that felt right"

- Angie R

We were still doing our homework, test driving various vehicles in similar price range. We found ourselves at Motor Werks. We had 2 more vehicles on our list to check out before making our decision. However after meeting the sales people and sales manager, we knew buying from Motor Werks was our best option. The process was not high pressure, just a natural, easy going discussion. Honestly, we didn't go in with the mindset that we were buying a car that day, but everything aligned. Couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend Motor Werks.

Geno Cabana
Lorne Hara
January 13, 2018

"Excellent Car-Buying Experience "

- Callalily78

Traded in my 2013 minivan for a like-new 2015 Infiniti QX60. Steve and Tony were awesome to work with and they were very accommodating to my toddler! I appreciated the straightforward and honest sales approach. Will send my husband to talk to Steve when his aging Infiniti finally stops running!

Jan 15, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled that Steve and Tony provided an experience that earned them a 5 star rating from you and your Toddler. We look forward to working with you again. Welcome to the circle.

January 12, 2018

"Greatest experience I’ve ever had "

- Dsmith1819

Best experience I’ve had in buying a car in my life. Salesman was incredibly helpful. Highly HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Never thought i would ever buy a car from a high end dealership Like this. Can’t wait to go back and buy something else!

Jan 15, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled that Steve provided an experience for you that earned him a 5 star rating. We look forward to working with you again too. Welcome to the Circle.

January 02, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Brian D

Fantastic customer service from the first point of contact, Dottie, thru entire sales process with Mark and Lorne and wrapping up paperwork with Tony. Everyone I encountered was extremely helpful in working with me to close the deal quickly as I was working with a limited timeframe and overall made the process smooth and seamless. The best part was that my wife loved the car!

Lorne Hara
Mark Smith
Other Employees : Dottie

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

We are thrilled the Dottie, Lorne, Mark and Tony delivered a buying experience that earned a 5 star rating. We strive to be the best and exceed the customer's expectations. We are happy to hear your wife loves the vehicle and we wish you many happy miles. Welcome to the Circle.

December 31, 2017

"Motor Werks has a valued employee in Izabella Oglodzinska"

- Andrew1981

It's too bad we can't take Izabella Oglodzinska's enthusiasm, people skills and salesmanship, put it in a bottle and let others take a drink. I am writing to let you know the professionalism Izabella showed me during a recent store visit. She answered all the tough questions and guided me in making a GREAT selection. Even though I did not purchase one of your new products, I was treated with the same respect and courtesy as if I purchased a much more expensive car. That says a lot about Izabella. Her product knowledge was amazing on the entire line carried by your dealership. There is no doubt that if she wanted to, Izabella could sell freezers to Eskimos! Thank you, Izabella, you were AWESOME! Special thanks to Rashard Grant, Finance Manager.

Rashard Grant
Other Employees : Izabella Oglodzinska

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

We are thrilled that Izabella's passion to deliver a great experience shined thru with you. We value our team members and certainly Izabella an asset to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the 5 star rating you gave the team. We want the car buying experience to be a positive for all our customer no matter the make or model. Thank you for choosing us and Welcome to the Circle.

December 30, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Bill

I worked with Mark Smith on the Infiniti side. I had a great experience, great communication and a straight shooter. Will use again. Highly Recommended!

Mark Smith

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you Bill fro taking the time to share your experience with Mark and team. We are thrilled he provided an experience that earned him a 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and Welcome to the Circle.

December 29, 2017

"Good experience "

- Tirrell43

Had a pretty good experience purchasing from Moto Werks, first time purchasing a car out of town! Very good personable service I’d definitely go back!

Malik Hussain
Jan 03, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that Malik, Steve and Tony helped in providing a good experience for you. Thank you for the 5 star rating and welcome to the Circle.

December 29, 2017

"Great service!!!"

- Ivitsa

Ali was brief , nice , knew exactly what we are looking for and gave me great deal. Very honest and i knew he will work hard to make me happy what gave me the comfort to make my decision.

Ali Nauraiz
Jan 03, 2018 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ali and the INFINITI team. We are thrilled that Ali great service earned him a 5 star rating from you. Welcome to the Circle.

December 11, 2017

"Exceeds expectations"

- Ben17

Geno was amazing to work with. I was very specific in my car search and he delivered exactly what I expected. Best guy on lot

Geno Cabana
Malik Hussain
Dec 12, 2017 -

Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington responded

Thank you Ben for sharing your experience with Geno. We at thrilled he exceeded your expectation on the car buying experience. Our team strive to be the best in this area. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and for the 5 star rating. Welcome to the Circle.