Mungenast Hyundai

Earl Byrd, Product Specialist, Mungenast Hyundai

Earl Byrd

Product Specialist

November 10, 2017

"2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport"

- ms.boyd0819 Verified Customer

Jean met me as I was exiting my car and took care of me all the way through the lease/purchase of my vehicle. I can't remember the name of the finance gentleman I worked with, but he was also very helpful.

Jean Burman

November 08, 2017

"great service"

- Sireeta Williams

Great service and very professional staff. Im always in and out at times... I always come here for my car for all issues. I just wish they had fresh food cause I'm always in early in the am... but love it...

Alyssa Johnson

November 04, 2017

"Vehicle Purchase"

- fadams2004 Verified Customer

Overall my experience at Hyundai was very good. I had been looking for a car at least the last 2 years but after test driving and having 2 co-workers buying new Hyundai vehicles I know I made the right choice.

Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra, $14974