My Auto Import Center

1860 East Sternberg Rd., Muskegon, Michigan 49444

1360 Reviews of My Auto Import Center

June 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience !!"

- BMN

I purchased a Subaru today from My Auto Import Center in Muskegon, Mi. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the best experience with any dealership I have experienced. I worked with Charley Knapp, the the used car sales manager, and Rob Gould and they both were outstanding. Very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and 100% focused on delivering outstanding customer service. I had selected a car from their web site last week and unfortunately when I visited the dealership today I learned the car had been sold the previous evening. Charley and Rob went to work, found a similar car, same model but a nicer car. We were able to negotiate a price and I drove the car home two hours later. Charley and Rob went out of their way to make certain I was satisfied and they delivered exactly what they promised they would. I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend this dealership and Charley and Rob...definetly 1st Class

Rob Gould
Charlie Knapp
Bill Fisher

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"Subaru purchase"

- dlahaie

Steve and Bill made buying our car fun and easy. No stress purchase and they were very patient and accommodating. We have been a Honda family for years but happy to join the Subaru family because of these two!

Steve Devries
Jimmy Groesbeck
Bill Ferry

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving our Subaru Team the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

June 14, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Djr

I picked out this vehicle last year after working with MyAuto and Regan in particular. I decided to wait a while to buy. He was extremely helpful and not at all pushy which is why I chose to make sure I worked with him again once I was actually ready to buy. He listened to what we needed and wanted and made it happen for us!

Bill Fisher

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"Fantastic Experience"

- Tacoma Happiness

Regan was so easy to work with. It had been 20 years since my last vehicle purchase and I was dreading having to go through the process to purchase again. Regan and all the crew were so easy to work with and actually made it a very enjoyable experience. They were also very patient with the process and never were pushy at any point. They did all the work and insured a smooth delivery of my new Tacoma Truck Great experience. Would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Regan and My Auto Import Center. Keep up the good honest work !!

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving Regan the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

June 14, 2018

"Left grease prints all over dash. "

- dorianhutchison

Had some airbag recall work done by this shop. Mechanics couldn’t be bothered to wipe the greasy finger prints off my dash when they finished

My Auto Import Center responded

I am sorry that you had less than an exceptional experience during your last visit. I spoke with my Service Director personally regarding your issue and he would like to speak with you at your convenience. You can reach Mark Leutzinger directly at 231.799.7134.

"Service light on"

- MOOPAS

Service light came on. Took car in and they went right to work. They came out explained issue and what we should do in future since it was an old warning. They did this at no charge.

Tyler McKellar

"Go to Steve!!! "

- Crystal

Change is very stressful for me. I cry in the parking lot of the phone store when I have to get a new cellphone. So you can imagine how stressful the idea of replacing my 12 year old car would be. When we met Steve I was instantly put at ease. He wasn’t trying to sell me a car like it was still 1990. He wasn’t trying to open our car door the second we pulled in the lot. He asked us what we were looking for in a car and he made a couple of recommendations. After speaking with him for a few minutes, it was clear that he has a genuine passion for Subaru. We test drove a couple cars, and fell in love with the second. As we are not impulse buyers, we took a few days to think things over. There were no “high pressure” phone calls from Steve. We called and ordered our new car a week later. He was extremely helpful with getting the insurance transferred over before we even picked the car up. He held our hand through the entire process and actually made it FUN! Thank you just doesn’t seem like enough, but THANK YOU, STEVE!!

Steve Devries

My Auto Import Center responded

Crystal we are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and that you had the chance to work with Steve. Steve is one of the best and we are lucky to have him on our team!

"Buying a VW Atlas "

- Sensei1953

Reagan and Fred, the two sales reps that helped me, were very knowledgeable about the product and explained most of the systems on the vehicle I was looking at both during and after the test drive. I did not feel pressured at any time and making the final deal was seamless and stress free. I would highly recommend both reps and the dealership. Friendly staff who wanted to help and after the sale, I got to go back and find out more about the many systems on the vehicle. Love my new Atlas and the guys from My Import Center.

Other Employees : Fred Weiss

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

"Help in an Emergency"

- joeleeagent

My new Nissan Murano stopped in traffic, stranding me while on a weekend trip out of town. I was able to have my Murano towed to My Auto Import Center in Muskegon early Monday morning where Beth was able to have it repaired by mid afternoon.

Beth Smith
Jun 13, 2018 -

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"Oil change"

- AMK62

We stopped in the early evening got an oil change and they got us right in. Great friendly service and a nice comfortable waiting area!

Byrd Harderman Jr
Jun 13, 2018 -

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your service business!

541 - 550 of 1,360 results