My Auto Import Center

1860 East Sternberg Rd., Muskegon, Michigan 49444

1360 Reviews of My Auto Import Center

June 13, 2018

"Dealership makes everything pretty easy "

- 3rd shifter

Fred Weiss made me feel very comfortable in the decision I needed to make. He made everything pretty smooth for me and thanks for dealing with my tough schedule. I'm Happy with my Jetta!:) I didn't really want to go anywhere else to get a car. Thanks Fred

Fred Weiss

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

"car purchace made easy"

- Happy

Jon Habetler made my Prius 3 purchase so easy. I was nervous and he made me feel at ease. There was no pushing me to purchase (I don't like pushy sales people). Now I have a new Prius to enjoy! Thank you Jon at My Auto Import.

Bill Fisher
Other Employees : Jon Habetler

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

"Personalable & Helpfull"

- Happy Camper Connie

This was the only dealership I have dealt with that really cared about me getting the car I wanted at a price I could live with. Mike Hudak really showed his concern for my needs, as he found me the car I needed Steve DeVries, Dave Sedgley & Jimmy Groesbeck all worked toward me gaining my goal. Jimmy Groesbeck made the magic happen when it can down to getting me in the car I wanted at the price I could accept. Thank you to all the men who worked with me. I really love my Subaru Forester. .

Steve Devries
Jimmy Groesbeck
Dave Sedgley
Other Employees : Mike Hudak

My Auto Import Center responded

Connie thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! Enjoy your new Forester!

June 12, 2018

"I had a wonderful experience with Sean/Salesman and Katie!"

- JasonS

I had a wonderful experience with Sean/Salesman and Katie! Sean went over the car details and the loan process. I was on the other side of the state, but it was easy to go over the information by phone or text. I walked in on a Friday, and was out with my car in 45 min. Katie went over items, and the functions of the new car. I'll purchase another vehicle from My Auto Imports.

Katie Brown
Sean Singleton
Jimmy Groesbeck

My Auto Import Center responded

Jason thank you so much for giving Sean and the team the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! Enjoy your new ride!

"Excellent"

- Jasmine

I worked with Tim Winchel and he was amazing!!! I am new in this town and helped to get the exact car I was looking for (CHR). The deal I got for my CH-R was phenomenal. He didnt try to oversell any unuseful options!!! Actually the whole team were great! definitely recommended!

John Gongalski
Tim Winchel
Other Employees : John Gongalski

My Auto Import Center responded

Jasmine thank you for giving Tim the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"My RuRu"

- RIVERLIFEISGOOD

I had originally come in to look at colors and test drive a crossover. They did a great job with what I wanted to spend and I ended up with a beautiful green outback limited. Love Love my 4th subaru and 1st Outback.

Vince Devette
Jun 12, 2018 -

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

"Excellent Experience"

- RobFlores

Incredibly friendly staff. Our experience was great. Bryce Austin was very patient and extremely helpful. Very clean establishment with lots of amenities. My wife and I were there for a few hours and Bryce provided snacks.

Charlie Knapp
Alex Wiedenhoeft
Other Employees : Bryce Austin

My Auto Import Center responded

Rob thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

"Very Pleasant Experience"

- bgbowls300

My Auto made the car buying experience extremely pleasant. I was in the market for my daughter's first car, and My Auto had a nice selection of clean used cars. Jon made this purchase quick and easy.

Jon Habetler

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

June 10, 2018

"NO PRESSURE"

- mysubarulove

I will go back because of Trey, there was no pressure and he found exactly what I was looking for in a new car! Awesome

Trey Lawton

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! Trey is one of the best and we are lucky to have him on our team!

June 09, 2018

"Quick and pleasant "

- janislundwall

I had to come back a second time and asked for free touch up paint to compensate for the extra trip. I am content with this.

Mickala VanDop
Mike Udell

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our dealership!

551 - 560 of 1,360 results