My Auto Import Center

1360 Reviews of My Auto Import Center

June 09, 2018

"Excellent"

- Diane701

Love my new / slightly used Subaru!! Great customer service and easy to work with. Very helpful and knowledgeable . Thanks again for your help! Diane and Doug

Jacob Childress

My Auto Import Center responded

Diane thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"Buick fly by"

- buick

My wife and I were doing about 70 mph down airline road doing erands done when we saw a buick lacrosse at my imports that got both of our attentions immediately. We had been looking for close to 2 years so we decided to check it out. We hit a small snag when we pulled in and someone else was leaving with it but we were able to connect with a fantastic no nonsense salesman Brad Demarest and off we went. He was knowledgeable, honest and worked with us to get us a good deal on a great car. Bekah also helped answer my wifes questions, Derek showed us some of the technical features of the car and Brandon got us through the paperwork stage in a snap. Great experience, Good people, Very nice job guys, We are extremely happy.

Brad Demarest
Bekah Wehman
Brandon Young
Other Employees : Derek Smith

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving our entire team the opportunity to earn your business!

"Excellent customer service"

- TTHEMING

My Q5 was in need a an oil change, new wipers and a general check up.Made an appointment very easily and the service was performed on time and was cost effective. Also met with sales and ending up buying a vehicle.

Trey Lawton
Bill Ferry

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn both your sales and service business!

"New 4Runner Limited"

- Tom&Deb

Working with Jon Habetler & Mike Kaffenberger was awesome. They are very nice, professional & knowledgeable. I love my new 4 Runner!! I recommend going in to see these guys if you are interested in a new vehicle.

Mike Kaffenberger
Other Employees : Jon Habetler

My Auto Import Center responded

Tom and Deb thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your new 4 Runner!

June 08, 2018

"Profesional, patient, sincere, informative "

- eightrad

We live in the Metro Detroit area and have access to MANY dealerships. Our search brought us to Muskegon of all places. Due to specific needs and desires we were running into more challenges the anticipated. Shadric treated us with respect, took our concerns to heart and was genuinely engaged with us throughout the entire process and is still responsive to questions even after the sale. While doing the paperwork Bill was extremely through and informative. The dealership itself offers an easy atmosphere for a family to be in while going through this process.

Shadric Hawley
Bill Fisher

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for making the trip over and giving us an opportunity to earn your business!

June 08, 2018

""Fred takes care of you!""

- newcar

Fred Weiss was great to work with. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from My Auto. Both times, I told Fred what I was looking for and what I needed in a vehicle and he helped me find what I was looking for. I appreciated the smooth transaction of ending my last lease and getting a good deal on a new lease without wasting any time doing so thanks to him expediting the deal.Very professional and yet personable! Beth,Mickala,and the service crew are always great to deal with also! I will continue to do business with My Auto Import in the future for my car dealer needs.

Beth Smith
Other Employees : Mickala VanDop, Fred Weiss

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for continuing to give Fred the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

June 07, 2018

"Beth and Eric were great. "

- scholte6

I was provided a loaner car, and the service which might have required an overnight stay was completed that afternoon! The service could not have been better!

Beth Smith

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"great experience"

- Happy customer

Trey met me in service at 7:30 am gave me my loaner car for the day while my car was being simonized easy and great experience

Trey Lawton

My Auto Import Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

"Wonderful people"

- bhesselsweet

Everyone at My Auto is so helpful and friendly that it makes every visit a joy. Mickala always greets me by name and remembers things about my family.

Jun 07, 2018 -

My Auto Import Center responded

We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

"Check Engine light"

- gezlouiz

Mickala VanDop is the best!! She addressed my car's issue, found me a car (her own) when all loners were out answered ALL my questions. Even followed up with messages & a phone call the next day. That's the kind of service we should get for what we pay.

Jun 07, 2018 -

My Auto Import Center responded

Mickala is one of the best and we are lucky to have her on our team! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

561 - 570 of 1,360 results