Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

Morris Smith

June 20, 2018

"Great service!!"

- Roswell F150

I made an appt for a recall repair as well as a warranty issue for my 2015 Ford F150 with Brian Samuels. Another service representative named Jesse assisted me with another issue in a great way. Everything went very well and the repairs were completed in a reasonable time while I waited in a clean, comfortable waiting area. Brian was professional and personable and I will be returning for any future repair work on this vehicle.

Brian Samuels &Jesse ?

June 09, 2018

"Avoid this service department"

- Em1

My husband took my Ford Edge to Nalley because it was overheating. They replaced the water pump for a little over $2300. The next day it overheated again - took the car back to Nalley who could find "no problem". Car overheated again. Took it to Jim Tidwell Ford who found the cooling fans were not working properly, replaced them - problem solved. The service advisor left the day after we picked up the car so we asked Chris Stine, the service manager , to call us. He did not return our calls. Poor mechanical service and poor customer service.

Service advisor is no longer there - tried to work with Chris Stine

May 21, 2018

"Deceptive practices (even for a car dealer)"

- Carefulshopper

I've had lots of run-ins with less than honest dealerships. Unfortunately that seems to be the rule rather than the exception but if you know this going in, you can usually protect yourself. However, this dealer managed to surprise even me by refusing to honor a factory rebate that I made sure (by being able to READ as well as confirming with Ford) I was qualified to receive. I believe what happened is they quoted me a price they then regretted and was trying to steal one of the rebates to make up for it. Stay away!!

Morris Smith