Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

Denis Esapa

July 28, 2017

"Simple purchase experience"

- Jackal89

Went in knowing what I wanted, a payment range I was OK with and a total cost I was willing to pay for the vehicle. Everything went smooth, price was decent. I left after about 2 hours which is quick for your average sales process. Great experience overall!

Frank Brothers

July 25, 2017

"A+++++ Service"

- Billyboy

Chris their service manager is absolutely the best I have ever met! Rick is who I dealt with is great as well! I recommend them 100%

Chris and Rick

June 29, 2017

"Terrible Service Experience"

- Jdwyer

I will never bring my car back to this dealership to be serviced. Let me tell you why. I dropped off my car on Monday morning because the A/C was blowing hot air (on a brand new car btw). I expected it to be a quick fix, a couple hours at the most. By Wednesday I was told that the service department was calling the Ford engineers to try and figure out what was wrong with the A/C. By Friday they had not heard back from Ford. The next Monday, they finally figured out that the compressor was not compressing and ordered a new one. They had it fixed by Tuesday afternoon. This whole process was frustrating but not entirely outside of the real of normal car repair. However, upon arriving at the dealership to pick up my car, there was no gas in the gas tank. Literally not a drop. I promptly urged an employee to send someone to get gas so I could leave. Instead I got a manager in my face insisting that I must have dropped the car off without any gas in it, and that there is absolutely no way it was the fault of the dealership, ignoring the fact that I drove the car to the dealership, and it would now not even roll out of the parking space. After several more sarcastic remarks and doubting opinions, the manager finally went to get me gas. Upon being able to drive my car off the lot, he stuck his head in my window one more time to insist that it was somehow my fault that the car didn't have any gas. After a week and a half long odyssey just to get the air conditioning fixed on a brand new car that I bought from that very dealership. **Gary, the service manager in charge of the repairs was very friendly throughout the whole process.

Not sure of the managers name

Used 2008 Toyota Tacoma, $15075