Nalley Nissan of Atlanta

Sales Rep

February 07, 2019

"New Customer"

- JesseSmith3rd

I have to tell you Devonta Reeves is the most professional guy you will ever meet. I have been to a lot of dealerships and met other people, but Devonta was sharp, and straight to the point. He helped me get the very truck I wanted. He took care of everything for me, and keep in contact to make sure I am okay with my purchase. That is hard to find these days. I appreciate him and would refer him to any of my friends.

Devonta Reeves

February 04, 2019

"Great service "

- JF21588

Nalley does a great job at providing excellent customer service and providing excellent communication to their customers so they can be well informed. Service team is excellent as well.

Joe Formaro

January 31, 2019

"Great Service"

- Jlane

Matthew White was very helpful in servicing my new car. I had my car for only about 48 hours and unfortunately had an issue. Not a great feeling. He consulted not only with the service team, but also with an engineer from Nissan in order to make sure the issue was taken care of correctly. He kept me up to date with the progress of my car, as well!

Matthew White