Naperville Italian Autos

Naperville, IL

51 Reviews
At Naperville Italian Autos, we have a strong and committed sales staff with years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs. Feel free to browse our vast selection of new and used vehicles, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive, or inquire about financing! Speaking of new Maserati, FIAT, Alfa Romeo models, you have your pick of our showroom. Our local dealership keeps a great stock of used cars, trucks, and SUVs in inventory. With competitive prices offered on every pre-owned model for sale on our lot, you won’t find a reason to visit any other dealership in Naperville. If you don’t see what you are looking for, click here, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, contact us and we’ll get back to you shortly. We look forward to serving you!
Contact Dealership

1540 W Ogden Ave

Naperville, IL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 51 reviews

September 13, 2022

Provided clear information and I never felt pressured in making any decisions. I’d recommend them. More

by Duncan B
September 12, 2022

Jose was very great to work with, Very professional and straight to the point. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends. More

by gholliman.11
Jose Lopez
September 08, 2022

Very fast process, all business how it should be . Leaving the bs at home. Made me feel right at home. Never had an experience like this. More

by xaviernevarez77
September 05, 2022

Our sales person did a great job however the dealership pushes products on customers they don’t want More

by adramey99
Gio Zmani, Angelica Stafinski
Sep 06, 2022 -

Naperville Italian Autos responded

Hello adramey99, We value our customers feedback and we will use this as a training opprotunity. Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with.

September 03, 2022

Great buying experience. They worked me me to get a deal done without a hassle. More

by timsawyer17
August 26, 2022

Nice dealership will definitely refer my friends here. Angelica was a very helpful and knew the area well on the test drive. More

by JL
August 24, 2022

Great experience with Jose. Made us feel comfortable from beginning to end, I would recommend him to any and all friends. More

by Jmartinez8911
Jose Lopez
August 20, 2022

Professional dealership, their show room is nice and clean and the sales team is very accommodating More

by Yinsh
August 20, 2022

Rogelio is a young man learning the ways to master the art of sales, Fantastic!!!!!!! More

by Tommy V.
August 18, 2022

Sold my vehicle to Naperville Italian Autos, it was fast, painless, and most importantly, fair. More

by snhubb